Your Email Address:

First Name:

Old times

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
FedUp
God

Old times

Post by FedUp »

I was just going through Facebook pictures from 2009 up until may 2012. All times I took for granted. Pictures with work colleagues and friends when i didn't stink, it makes me want to ****ing cry my eyes out thinking of all the good memories before this nightmare began.

Why are we cursed with such a condition? I feel like a shadow of my former self.

This isn't ****ing living like 2Pac. I am a little drunk and feel a little upset at the moment. I have an ENT appt on tuesday and Ii shall hopefully be booked for a CT scan.

This is killing me going through pictures from a time I was care free. I am 23 and I spent EVERY waking moment worrying about how I smell of shit.

This is ****ing sickening to me. Ii see murderers paedophiles rapists homeless people with better breath.

Sorry

Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

I Can't Ever Understand, Why My Life Has Been Cursed, Poisioned and Condemned
Tonsillectomy - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

We all understand what you're going through. This is really a shitty condition and it sucks. But things can get better. Don't loose hope keep on fighting. At least we have each other on this board where we can come and vent. Again thank God for the internet, for this board, and for the facebook groups.

Everyone has a cross to carry in this life. Ours is chronic bad breath. But we're not going to give up
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

I shouldn't drink and type.

I have 2 nights out in closed spaces with people, this is gonna be FUN. not.

It's only when I'm drunk I do not give the slightest ***k about anything.

Funnily enough I was at a bar a few weeks ago singing my guts out amongst a crowd and didn't have a reaction at all. Not the normal "it smells like shit, who's farted?"

I used to have anxiety and shyness, reclusiveness going out when i didnt have BB, now it's doubled. Talking into my beer glass in peoples face I look like a tool.

One day we will all cure this shit.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

what i find incredulous is the lack of movement or attention from the useless medical/scientific community to even develop devices to help mask the daggone odor so people can LIVE and not suffer so horrifically from the bombardment of crap EVERYWHERE we go. This effects jobs, and livelihood, and psychological well being. It's like having leprosy. The isolation is crippling. And NOBODY cares. NOBODY. May God have mercy on us all.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

hopelessone wrote:what i find incredulous is the lack of movement or attention from the useless medical/scientific community to even develop devices to help mask the daggone odor so people can LIVE and not suffer so horrifically from the bombardment of crap EVERYWHERE we go. This effects jobs, and livelihood, and psychological well being. It's like having leprosy. The isolation is crippling. And NOBODY cares. NOBODY. May God have mercy on us all.

Exactly, it's unacceptable to brush this condition off so lightly.

I don't think you can truly understand some things full extent until you have experience yourself.

For example I used to criticise people with "depression". Now I've been feeling low and worthless for months and I can certainly see how someone can be depressed.

I was told by a doctor and shrugged off with "well some people have bad breath" Which is true to some extent, but everyone who joined this great forum have it to the worst degree. Alot of doctors think you're crazy.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

First of all is to accept yourself for the way you are.
Tell yourself, " I have bad breath. I will find a cure but until then I can't let the things people say hurt me." If people can laugh at your problems so can you, never take life seriously.
Don't punish yourself further by seeking acceptance from those who don't give a rat's ass about you.

Hopefully your CT scan will show something that is causing all your problems. Good luck, and don't let bb stop you from having fun.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I would like to know where the filthy rich people who develop bad breath (or know someone close to them who has) are hiding?

7.063 billion people on the planet, you'd think there would be ONE who found themselves unable to solve their case of BB and do a quick Google search and find this forum. We know from research that there's still SO MUCH that is still unknown about what causes BB in certain cases.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

It's hard to accept but we're forced to.

From my understanding my bb is intermittent and very strong. It's as if randomly this feces smell just comes out of me. I do not mouth breathe, maybe it's sinus odor just escaping every now and then.

I'm just utterly confused, I was sat next to my friends talking and breathing in their face in close counters without a flinch.

5 hours later we was singing and dancing the next minute my friends turns and asked "can you smell shit?" we left the bar and got some food and not a single reaction there either.... i'm just pissed off.

Well I suspect it's coming from my nose as I can never smell it.

Saturday night I was out without any reactions.

ENT 2morrow, hopefully the ct scan wait won't be long.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

@halitosisux, I don't think rich people need to search forums, they can visit the best private doctors on the planet without waiting in lines.
I think the opinion of a doc would be more valid than what "poor" people have to say on the forum. And you know rich people don't like wasting time helping poor people.

I'd hate being rich and famous, and having bb, then like the whole freaking world knows about it, that'd be so embarrassing. Thank goodness I'm a nobody and only a small community knows about it.

Q: So imagine being a popular singer with bb, the ENT tells you the problem is in your tonsils, do you run the risk of losing your voice when you take out the tonsils or do you stick with bb and be rich and famous?
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hmmm yeah I agree. But still, often you'll see research where patients are screened for all known BB causes first before undergoing any experiments.

And Dr. Aydinmur probably knows as much as anyone else on the planet about BB and even he admits that sometimes he cannot diagnose a cause in some of his patients.

So who do rich people turn to after that, Dr. Katz?? Hilarious thought.

Personally, if I was rich and famous, I probably wouldn't be too bothered about having BB. Screw the fame, if I had the money I'd focus on enjoying my life and counting whatever blessings I can.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

I feel like the planet is against me lol

got my ent appt in a few hours and it's started ferociously snowing. does the universe want me to die or something?? lol I will have to walk now instead of using my motorcycle.

I hope the consultant made it into work as it wasn't snowing earlier.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

I am in anticipation of your CT results. It's really weird how people have nasal odor by breathing through their nose. I wonder what could be the cause of it all.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Just got back from my appointment. I saw another ENT doctor but thankfully the consultant I'm under was next door.

At first she wanted to administer Nasal Sprays to me (I was dying inside).

I mentioned to her that he mentioned a CT scan last time. Then she was like "oh yes, he was talking about you earlier, I will go ask him to see what he wants to do".

She came back in and said he wants to arrange the CT scan of my skull and an endoscopy of my stomach. So that's a nice result for now.

She mentioned rhinitis to me also. So I gotta wait a "few weeks" (her words) for my scans. I asked about results and she said they're pretty quick.

So just gotta wait for my scan dates now.

I feel like I'm getting close to the end.

I told her I'm relieved that things are being examined further as I've been dealing with this for nearly a year now. She said she can understand my desperacy to be cured but she said "there's no miracle cure" Which I agreed and understood as we all know.

But I feel pretty great right now.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic