Your Email Address:

First Name:

sinuses reflect house/car cleanness

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
pagmic2
Advanced

sinuses reflect house/car cleanness

Post by pagmic2 »

The news just reported a week ago that new energy efficient homes seal in indoor air pollution, and so people should open windows some during the day to exchange the air to get rid of dust mite urine and feces floating in the air, and mold spores and dander, etc. It's probably true for non-energy-efficient homes, too. But equally important is actually vacuuming carpet and dusting inside and washing bedding and pillow cases, etc, because otherwise dust mites release urine and feces into the air and into our sinuses. Those who are in Christ will have new spiritual bodies with pristine breath, forever. But I believe He will heal his children before the Millenium, if they follow Him and study His Word. God's helped me a lot with my breath already, and continues to show me stuff. One thing He showed me this week is on www.foxnews.com/health about "resistant starches" and how they help promote low-acidity good bacteria in the intestines, which helps digestion and overall health. I've got Crohn's, and that was one thing that it helps. In Christ, Mike