Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hopefully, this will help you guys

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
noway
Junior

Hopefully, this will help you guys

Post by noway »

I have informative updates for you all may this information are the key or the secret which you all try to solve. So, read my note carefully. I have posted before that i went on tonsillectomy surgery and cured, that's right! i got 3 months of BB free and excellent psychological condition i got a totally new life and got a perfect job and things was very well i was totally BB free although the white tongue till i passed on very hard depression 10 days of troubles and problems then suddenly BB CAME BACK!!! psychological condition got worst and worst, it was really an aggressive shock for me!!! disturbed my life again and left my job again and more frustrating because the BB goes more strong than before.

Returned to my researches again and finally i got the missed link when i accidentally knew that one of my aunts suffers from lesser degree of bad breath that gave me a motivation to ask her and telling her my case and she was helpful and told me that this case happened on her 30s after alot of troubles with her husband and heavy stress and troubles!!! we got along meeting i asked her about her doctors trip and diagnosis and prescriptions and what works and what is not, i collected the threads and solved most of the puzzle and it may be the thing which is join the majority of us, it is not constipation or reflux, not tonsils, not Candida, not bacteria overgrowth, not hairy tongue dirts...etc, all those are symptoms and there is a deeper connection links this issues, it's a devil called "Genetic predisposition" it is a sluggish devil triggered by the depression and stress! it is auto immune issue in our blood, this blood auto immune disease is a disorder in our immune system which responsible of fighting the foreign bodies in our bodies but the disorder makes a hysterical memory on the immune system to consider our tissue as a foreign cells and begin fighting them and weaken them and creating permanent enemies called antibodies to still fighting them day and night to be an easy meal for bacteria and fungi, this is a simple description understandable for you, fighting the tissues of your throat leads to external attack of different types of bacteria and fungi, fighting the tissues of your tongue leads to external attack of different types of bacteria and fungi (the white coat), fighting the tissues of your tonsils leads to external attack of different types of bacteria and fungi and because of tonsils is lymph nodes (defense node) the fighting leads to visible dead soldiers from the two sides (tonsils stones), fighting the tissues of your sinus leads to external attack of different types of bacteria and fungi causing PND and nasal smell, fighting the tissues of your sweat glands of the skin leads to external attack of different types of bacteria and fungi causing nasty BO, fighting the tissues of your thyroid gland leads to disorder in its secretion like Hypothyroidism which causes chronic constipation, nervosity, anxiety, fatness, lazy, hair loss or Hyperthyroidism which causes chronic diarrhea, excess sweating, fast metabolism and high body temperature, high appetite, weight loss.. etc, and every one's symptoms according to his/her Genetic predisposition. That was the dark side of my research, it may be more complicated than my previous imagination but i felt really better to solve this damn obscure nightmare.

The hope side of this condition is the cure, yes, there is a cure, permanent cure, and it is cheaper than you think! but it is dangerous and has a side effects on the same side, it is the CORTIZON!!! antidepressant is not the perfect solution, it is partial and temporarily and needs a higher doses every time and it is harmfull too and the devil still swimming in our circulatory, i prefer you all to leave myths like "..." diets and Candida and bacteria overgrowth and scraping off tongue 2 million times a day and spend money on rinse and mouthwashes and pay a lot for dentists, ENT and GI doctors to telling you that you are perfect every time and concentrate your efforts on auto immune issues and Endocrinologists to be sure of my results do the blood tests check the antigens and antibodies then consult your doctor and take your decision.

billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Very interesting Noway!!!
I found this on another healthboard.

Re: Persistent Bad Breath =(
There are many reasons for bad breath. If you don't have a gum disease or a tooth abscess, meaning if you don't have a serious dental problem, then the root cause is likely a combination of genetic predisposition, diet, lifestyle- all of which contribute to the chemistry of your saliva, allergies, and the amount of good and bad bacteria present in your throat and mouth. It's a big problem. Some people are genetically predisposed to manifesting stress or coping with stress in certain ways. For example, some people have skin disorders/rashes, or hair loss, or panic attacks, all kinds of autoimmune malfunctions. One or both of your parents passed along the genes that predisposed your body to manifest bad breath as a sign that something is imbalanced. Some stressed out people who drink coffee & alcohol, smoke, work too much, worry all the time, eat badly - have terrible breath, while others do not. But these other lucky people may suffer from their unhealthy lifestyles in other ways. Back pain, chronic fatigue, eczema, sleep disorders, brittle hair, organ issues, diabetes, etc. Many chronic bad breath sufferers may have excellent dental hygiene and even balanced diets according to 'normal' standards. But because of their genetic predisposition, things like consuming meat, dairy, gluten, sugar, coffee, alcohol - throw things out of whack. It's the lot you've been thrown thanks to Mom or Dad. I also suspect hormones play a large role in the onset of bad breath symptoms because most people cite adolescence as a period of time when they first became self-conscious. Puberty is also a very stressful transition. If you've lived for many years with this problem and you don't have serious gum bleeding or tooth issues, the first thing to do is (1) to accept it is a genetic predisposition, and (2) to accept it is a symptom and not as a disease. People who have all kinds of autoimmune disorders can't necessarily grow all their hair back, but they can learn to manage their stress, transform their eating habits and lifestyles, and accept that joy is possible in every situation. You probably will never be that person who doesn't brush their teeth for a week and yet still smells of baby's breath, but I believe in small miracles, step by step, can offer some hope that you'll be able to have an intimate conversation with the person you love without embarrassment even for an only an hour or two. So, my advice to you is to really go deep and look at how you may suffer from chronic anxiety apart from the bad breath symptoms and to look at how stress was coped with growing up in your family environment. Then, consider a spiritual practice (yoga, meditation, journaling, prayer, walking). Lastly or concurrently, examine the ways in which you can transform your diet and lifestyle. Perhaps, letting go of coffee and alcohol, meat and dairy, learning to wake up and go to bed at the same time. Do searches in these forums for dietary suggestions.
Jenc0

Post by Jenc0 »

Great thinking noway. Just need to find the cure for this genetic mess, i think first step is to avoid stress(i must left my job :) )

Is there any alternative to Cortizon...this is a steroid isn't it :S
Last edited by Jenc0 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kart
Junior

Post by kart »

Very interesting Norway and Billie,

I have anxiety disorders, my mom have big also. Antidepressants help my BB a lot, and I cant explain why.

Billie, did you taked Cortizon? Know anybody that taked and cured?
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

I agree this is VERY interesting!

Several people posted about being cured by taking prescription antidepressants before but as usually because no one could say for sure how it worked people on here took it up to crazy talk or the person just feeling better and having more self confidence without an actual change in odor. But you have broke it down as to why it may help, thanks! I personally have tried natural antidepressants like 5htp but it did not help. Is cortizon the only antidepressant that will help this disorder?

FYI
I noticed you mentioned high doses of cortizon needs to be used. Mostly I only took the recommended one 5htp pill a day, but a couple times I've tried two.
kart
Junior

Post by kart »

Shit4Breath wrote:I agree this is VERY interesting!

Several people posted about being cured by taking prescription antidepressants before but as usually because no one could say for sure how it worked people on here took it up to crazy talk or the person just feeling better and having more self confidence without an actual change in odor. But you have broke it down as to why it may help, thanks! I personally have tried natural antidepressants like 5htp but it did not help. Is cortizon the only antidepressant that will help this disorder?

FYI
I noticed you mentioned high doses of cortizon needs to be used. Mostly I only took the recommended one 5htp pill a day, but a couple times I've tried two.

Cortizone is not antidepressant, its hormone.

antidepressants yes contribute for reduce BB, and its not only psychological, its fisiological IMO, but on long term it loss the eficiency on
BB, I really think that the anxiety make your bb worse and its not psycological.
noway
Junior

Post by noway »

Shit4Breath wrote:
Is cortizon the only antidepressant that will help this disorder?
Cortisone is not anti-depressants but a hormone produced by the body naturally by the adrenal gland. Cortisone function is to reduce the immune response of the body against foreign bodies and thus prevent inflammations which hurt the tissues and make them easy to be infected. I think you need to read more because this is a kinda complicated issue...
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noway
Junior

Post by noway »

Stankie wrote:Hormones mask the symptoms. They do nothing to cure anything. It is a band aid, and a cancer causing one at that. Why anybody would take (or prescribe) steroids is a mystery to anyone with half a clue.
It is not a mask, it is a cure for the unknown inflammatory causes or autoimmune issues, read more...
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noway
Junior

Post by noway »

Anyway, no one should take a step before getting a clear diagnosis after blood tests and positive results for existing anti bodies. One of my strong evidences was donating 1 Liter of blood, then, if it clearly helped your BB for 3 or 4 days, so you should take a step on the autoimmune way...
noway
Junior

Post by noway »

Stankie wrote:Take your own advice. . . . . .

They do nothing but turn off your immune system reaction. That is not a cure.
Ok! but if your problem is a kind of internal Lupus, brushing 2 million times a day and 100 gallons or rinse will never help you!
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

Thanks for clarifying you guys.

Has anyone tried Cortisone?
Last edited by Shit4Breath on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic