Your Email Address:

First Name:

HPV?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sharon
Junior

Post by sharon »

Alright, thanks.
Acid reflux is possible, I know I have it, but it does not give puss filled lesions.
What lymph glands are in the throat? I don't have tonsils. what other glands can it be?
And did the white bumps in your mouth go away? Last time my ENT doctor cut it off.

Stankie wrote:I wouldn't worry too much, until you see the ENT. No point in obsessing over it. Not much you can do with worry, but make it worse.

The ENT I saw for this said the sticking in my throat feeling was due to acid reflux, but I think it had/has something to do with the lymph glands in my throat/neck.
who farted?
Junior

Post by who farted? »

[quote="sharon"]Alright, thanks.
Acid reflux is possible, I know I have it, but it does not give puss filled lesions.
What lymph glands are in the throat? I don't have tonsils. what other glands can it be?
And did the white bumps in your mouth go away? Last time my ENT doctor cut it off.

saliva glands the large ones at the back of the mouth at the top left and right get a torch shine into back upper mouth you will see a small hole touch it see if it stinks stones come there too,try this for stones it wont cost you much to try get a tub of multivitamins with iron take one i the morning with breakfast and one with lunch try for a week let me know if it helps good luck
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic