Your Email Address:

First Name:

That awful smell

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ThisSucks
Junior

That awful smell

Post by ThisSucks »

Today at work I had to team up with a new colleague. As we were working together I started smelling something bad. I thought it was a fart and it pissed me off, but I didn't say anything.

An hour or two later, My nose caught the same smell again, but this time it was much stronger and moved much further (Lingered around for like 30 seconds). Two other colleague's left the spot immediately and yelled: "Which one of you farted, Someone ****ing farted"?
The guy acted surprised and his face turned red. If it was his own fart there was no way he couldn't have smelled it. I was busy doing something else and didn't respond as I suspected it came out of his mouth. I went through the same hardships as him, so I knew his pain. But if I didn't have BB I would act disgusted too, everyone of you would.

If you want to know what it smells like, just cook any liver close the cooking pan and let it rot outside for 1 week. After that open it and smell it. I know this, because my father made this stupid mistake once.

A few minutes after this incident we both needed to broom our workingplace. I looked at him through the corner of my eyes and I saw him standing there just contemplating.

I acted as if nothing happened and just made him laugh till we were done working.

I want to help this guy. Not only for him, but also for the people on this forum. But there is one ****ing problem. I only smelled him 4 times.

- First was the normal one
- Second was the one on a very large scale
- Third was a bit below normal
- Fourth was faint

So even if I help him, I can never know for sure if he is cured or not, because he doesn't smell 24/7.

This was the same problem as mine and Fedup's. No reaction and all of a sudden: "WHO FARTED?". And we act surprised and can't smell a thing....

What I also don't understand is. You can smell your own fart, but not the "mouthfarts". What is up with that?

Cured already, just helping as much as I can