:  Contribute  :  Advanced Search  :  Site Statistics  :  Directory  :  Donations  :  Forum  :  Calendar  :  Links  :  Polls   Contact Us  :  Tmau Site  :  OUR FACEBOOK PAGE  : 
Welcome to Bad Breath Halitosis
Thursday, July 24 2014 @ 12:25 AM MDT

bad breath cure bad breath cure bad breath cure bad breath cure
raw food getting started raw food and cook food craving dating with bad breath linden method for curing anxiety bad breath

Your Email Address:

First Name:

Enter security code:





 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help needed! tonsil stones!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORUM ABOUT BAD BREATH Forum Index -> GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sharon
Junior


Joined: 16 Jun 2008
Posts: 99

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:12 am    Post subject: Help needed! tonsil stones! Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I was on this forum a few years ago and got a lot of info and help here. 4 years ago I had the tonsillectomy based on the info I got here. I think it changed my life quite a lot.

However, tonsillectomy will not stop tonsil stones. After about 2 years, I noticed I start to have these again, but not always. And when I have them, I have bad breath. I was told by doctos that Trachea or Esophagus, not to mention lingual tonsils all can produce these nasty stuff.

I also noticed that by eleminating dairy, the condition can be avoided most of the time. However, I am not sure about other foods to avoid. It seems to me, almonds is sure to produce tonsil stones, so I avoid it too.

BUT seems it's not enough, I need your help to tell me if soy, soy milk, potato chips, cashew, peanut, chickpea, black beans, ...calcium suppements will give birth to tonsil stones. They are all suspicious to me and I have senarios getting tonsil stones after eating them. But I don't know which exactly is the culprit? Can anybody help to confirm?? Thanks very much!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
meowkity1
God


Joined: 01 Feb 2009
Posts: 668

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I got tonsils removed I didnt taste fecal or rotten egg anymore and I was sure it got rid of my nasal odor as well. My nasal odor is back, I wonder if I could be having tonsil stones again. I didnt think you could get them once tonsils were out. I was a big milk drinker especially during my two pregnancies, thats probably why i formed them but now im practically scared of milk. If i have to drink milk im sure to rinse and gargle with water right after. OOOH life is so unfair
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stankie
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

....

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
who farted?
Junior


Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Posts: 61

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sharon -stones like tonsil stones the same smell can also come from salivary glands,(thats where i get discharge and stones from depending what i eat and do) for me the worst things for stones are home baking like sponge cakes and chocolate,sugar,yeast,caffiene,and dairy stuff cheese is bad for them,stress and sex also brings them on ,change soy milk to almond or walnut alpro make good luck!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
noway
Junior


Joined: 21 Aug 2012
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have some valuable and simple info well help you somehow:

Tonsils is a "Lymph Nodes" and we have in our body a lot of lymph nodes other than tonsils , Adenoids also lymph nodes and there are other lymph nodes in your throat and esophagus and ....

This lymph nodes are connected to each other with lymph vessels which feed this nodes with lymphocytes and lymph fluid...

Lymphocytes is immune cells which (responsible for defense issues in our bodies)

This lymphoid system is circulatory system divided from the blood circulatory system but has a specific function "immunity"

Lymphocytes are the soldiers and Lymph nodes are the terminal camps which face off the enemies (the place of direct war)...

Sure eliminating Lymph nodes will help you but how many lymph nodes you will take off!! it is harmful and not the perfect solution!

This lymph nodes will react for any foreign substances you eat like chemicals and drugs and even with natural proteins because there is an immune disorder...

Our immune system must be controlled to be a moderate,, over functions leads to strong unwanted reactions to substances may beneficial to us, and low functions leads to lazy immunity and and let our bodies easy male for foreign microorganisms...

I think that the perfect solution is looking for the cause of our immune system malfunction not the physical cut of lymph nodes, then there are many lymph nodes have the ability to rebuild themselves like adenoids and they have typical function like tonsils and produce stones too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharon
Junior


Joined: 16 Jun 2008
Posts: 99

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi thank you for the input, friend.
So from this theory, by improving our immune system, those foods which were know to give us tonsil stones can become no longer a problem for us?
Is there anyone overcame food allergies by exercising and better nutrition, sleep, which should improve ones immunity?
And should we take caution about what foods to avoid? While we are building our immunity?

noway wrote:
I have some valuable and simple info well help you somehow:

Tonsils is a "Lymph Nodes" and we have in our body a lot of lymph nodes other than tonsils , Adenoids also lymph nodes and there are other lymph nodes in your throat and esophagus and ....

This lymph nodes are connected to each other with lymph vessels which feed this nodes with lymphocytes and lymph fluid...

Lymphocytes is immune cells which (responsible for defense issues in our bodies)

This lymphoid system is circulatory system divided from the blood circulatory system but has a specific function "immunity"

Lymphocytes are the soldiers and Lymph nodes are the terminal camps which face off the enemies (the place of direct war)...

Sure eliminating Lymph nodes will help you but how many lymph nodes you will take off!! it is harmful and not the perfect solution!

This lymph nodes will react for any foreign substances you eat like chemicals and drugs and even with natural proteins because there is an immune disorder...

Our immune system must be controlled to be a moderate,, over functions leads to strong unwanted reactions to substances may beneficial to us, and low functions leads to lazy immunity and and let our bodies easy male for foreign microorganisms...

I think that the perfect solution is looking for the cause of our immune system malfunction not the physical cut of lymph nodes, then there are many lymph nodes have the ability to rebuild themselves like adenoids and they have typical function like tonsils and produce stones too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharon
Junior


Joined: 16 Jun 2008
Posts: 99

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your valuable info.
I didn't know chocolate should be avoided. I though pure dark chocolate should be no problem, like 90% ones? And I thought the cuprit is milk which often present in cakes, chocolate.
I can't totally eliminate sugar from my diet. How can you? You do not eat fruits? Rice? Potatoes? Grains?
Soy is bad I am almost sure.
But why potato chips?

I'm so fed up with this shit.
who farted? wrote:
sharon -stones like tonsil stones the same smell can also come from salivary glands,(thats where i get discharge and stones from depending what i eat and do) for me the worst things for stones are home baking like sponge cakes and chocolate,sugar,yeast,caffiene,and dairy stuff cheese is bad for them,stress and sex also brings them on ,change soy milk to almond or walnut alpro make good luck!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharon
Junior


Joined: 16 Jun 2008
Posts: 99

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Stankie, I think this theory make sense and I will look up the herbs you mentioned.
Stankie wrote:
In my opinion, some (most/all depending on the person/condition) tonsil stones are a result of immune activity from infections inside the body. Those substance probably feed the nasty things in your gut, resulting in more stones, IMO.

sharon, here is quite a long thread detailing a lot about the lymphatic system and how I believe cannabis helped to clean mine out. I should probably update it with all the liver-helping benefits I have been recently looking into as well. I mention cannabis simply to change people's opinions about this greatly beneficial plant that has been clouded in ignorance for too long, now. It is not a suggestion that you take it, but it is something to consider.

http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4985
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharon
Junior


Joined: 16 Jun 2008
Posts: 99

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I think you should try eliminate dairy And soy product completely.
Your symptoms is similar to mine. But I don't think I have nasal odor. I think nasal odor should be coming from atrophy rhinitis.
meowkity1 wrote:
When I got tonsils removed I didnt taste fecal or rotten egg anymore and I was sure it got rid of my nasal odor as well. My nasal odor is back, I wonder if I could be having tonsil stones again. I didnt think you could get them once tonsils were out. I was a big milk drinker especially during my two pregnancies, thats probably why i formed them but now im practically scared of milk. If i have to drink milk im sure to rinse and gargle with water right after. OOOH life is so unfair
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FedUp
Sheriff


Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Posts: 489

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems these dirty little bastards can form in more places

WOW WTF. how are you supposed to clean out salivary ducts??




btw this is an image off of google.
_________________
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
noway
Junior


Joined: 21 Aug 2012
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sharon wrote:

So from this theory,

This is NOT THEORY, it is medical anatomy and physiology.

sharon wrote:

by improving our immune system, those foods which were know to give us tonsil stones can become no longer a problem for us?

Yes.

sharon wrote:

Is there anyone overcame food allergies by exercising and better nutrition, sleep, which should improve ones immunity?

Yes, good nutrition and sleeping well and regulation of the biological watch helping your immune system so much, but not that much to be normal functional immune system (for us) because this is a physiological disorder.
you may develop an allergy for some food you eat everyday, so your lymph nodes will react to it forming stones, then you avoid it completely to feel relief for few days but your crazy immune system will develop an allergy to another proteins and chemicals, and your lymph nodes will produce stones again... etc.
just if you have HEREDITARY allergy to gluten, casein, chemicals or peanuts...etc,so your permanent cure will be avoiding the protein which cause it. but if your allergies is immune disorders so,elimination of specific foods is a kind of failure trials...
I hope you got it, good luck.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharon
Junior


Joined: 16 Jun 2008
Posts: 99

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then what should we do? For this disorder? Something like HIV?
Can it be diagnosed? And treated?
But I do have times with no bb and tonsil stone.
Now I usually don't have problem sitting with people and having normal conversation.
I just hope I can identify foods so I won't have the unanticipated bb days.
noway wrote:
sharon wrote:

So from this theory,

This is NOT THEORY, it is medical anatomy and physiology.

sharon wrote:

by improving our immune system, those foods which were know to give us tonsil stones can become no longer a problem for us?

Yes.

sharon wrote:

Is there anyone overcame food allergies by exercising and better nutrition, sleep, which should improve ones immunity?

Yes, good nutrition and sleeping well and regulation of the biological watch helping your immune system so much, but not that much to be normal functional immune system (for us) because this is a physiological disorder.
you may develop an allergy for some food you eat everyday, so your lymph nodes will react to it forming stones, then you avoid it completely to feel relief for few days but your crazy immune system will develop an allergy to another proteins and chemicals, and your lymph nodes will produce stones again... etc.
just if you have HEREDITARY allergy to gluten, casein, chemicals or peanuts...etc,so your permanent cure will be avoiding the protein which cause it. but if your allergies is immune disorders so,elimination of specific foods is a kind of failure trials...
I hope you got it, good luck.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharon
Junior


Joined: 16 Jun 2008
Posts: 99

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this salivory stone give bb? Seems not since nobodys complaining about it.
When I have mines, they are deep down in my throat.
I really believe they are allergies to some proteins which I can't identify.
FedUp wrote:
Seems these dirty little bastards can form in more places

WOW WTF. how are you supposed to clean out salivary ducts??




btw this is an image off of google.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
noway
Junior


Joined: 21 Aug 2012
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FedUp wrote:
Seems these dirty little bastards can form in more places

WOW WTF. how are you supposed to clean out salivary ducts??




btw this is an image off of google.


Hey, salivary glands are not a lymph nodes so i think it is not smelly bad stones (not pus), it seems like a real stone blocks the passage of the sublingual and submandibular salivary glands and the relation between it and BB is maybe low salivary secretion and DRY MOUTH!
i think you need to start from this point and don't go deeper until you treat this!
i recommend to take a course of antibiotic, i it disappears so it's trapped food particles and bacterial focus, if not, so it is blocker stones and need physical remove...
Both ways you need a diagnosis from ENT and solve this prob before anything...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharon
Junior


Joined: 16 Jun 2008
Posts: 99

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, are you a medical student or doctor, Norway?
Seems you know a lot of medicine knowledges.
But the guy post this pic mentioned the pic is from googling Internet, so he might not actually have it. But anyway, thank you for clarifying.
noway wrote:
FedUp wrote:
Seems these dirty little bastards can form in more places

WOW WTF. how are you supposed to clean out salivary ducts??




btw this is an image off of google.


Hey, salivary glands are not a lymph nodes so i think it is not smelly bad stones (not pus), it seems like a real stone blocks the passage of the sublingual and submandibular salivary glands and the relation between it and BB is maybe low salivary secretion and DRY MOUTH!
i think you need to start from this point and don't go deeper until you treat this!
i recommend to take a course of antibiotic, i it disappears so it's trapped food particles and bacterial focus, if not, so it is blocker stones and need physical remove...
Both ways you need a diagnosis from ENT and solve this prob before anything...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORUM ABOUT BAD BREATH Forum Index -> GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Suggested Browser: Firefox Mozilla.
x