Your Email Address:

First Name:

im confused does removing your tonsils make bb better?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
keepfaith

im confused does removing your tonsils make bb better?

Post by keepfaith »

okay so I'm really confused?? does removing your tonsils make it better on your bb or worse I have a doctors app and I have a feeling I'm going to need to get them removed....im scared and does it hurt? because if it makes it worse I'd rather just keep them... can you give some info? Thnx[/u]

who farted?
Junior

Post by who farted? »

we are all confused some say it works then the 3 months down the line the smell is back i think its just your luck,i think after the operation you will be a little tender,takes 2-4 weeks to heal over good luck!
flavouredpig

Post by flavouredpig »

Hi KeepFaith,

I think that surgery should be the absolute last option. What things have you tried (I've searched and I couldn't find your story)?
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Removing my tonsils did not cure me but it did lessen the bb to a certain extent and I don't regret that I had the procedure. IMO, I don't see how having a tonsilectomy will make bb worse. Good luck and keep us posted!
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Had mine removed also, far less fart comments but still bb is there.

I do not regret the surgery, the recovery for me was a daddle.

It did not cure me but it feels really good not to be plucking shit balls out of them every other day.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
loyd99
Junior

Post by loyd99 »

for me its made it worse or its just identified the problem even more. i thought i had tonsil stones which i did at one point when i was young but i always have sore throats which i still do an that is where i can feel the lump when my halitosis is bad.

my advice would be to make sure you have gone through all the natural remedies and get all the various medical tests/ examinations first.
Mm123
Total Newbie

Re: im confused does removing your tonsils make bb better?

Post by Mm123 »

keepfaith wrote:okay so I'm really confused?? does removing your tonsils make it better on your bb or worse I have a doctors app and I have a feeling I'm going to need to get them removed....im scared and does it hurt? because if it makes it worse I'd rather just keep them... can you give some info? Thnx[/u]
My doc said it would do nothing to my bb as it wud not help!

I am sick and tired of it now. what conditions do u have as tonsillectomy is the last option.

I dunno whether wisdom tooth removal wud sovle the problem.
Sad i know.............. may god allow us to find the absolute cure.
Ameen.
keepfaith

Post by keepfaith »

hi flavord

my storie is like everybody elses..iv had bb for 22 ys lookin back it started when i was hitting puberty..not only do i got bb i got odor in my underarms also..its been tuff imberrasing to live like this..i dnt have many friend cause people love to call me names...i over hear people call me a dog cause i got dog breath how sad is that..but as iv gotten older iv learnd how to handle name callin better .. im really a very positive person but living with bb can bring u down..i feel like my bb has gotten better before if i was around kids or stupid adults i would hear comments like it smells or there coveing there faces or noses.. you know ... only people with bb knows that ugly knot in ur stomch and pain in ur heart when u hear people comments ...im really attractive so people tend to be nice to me then turnd off when they smell me..( i live in a small town so im sure thast how im known around here as a dog ...iv tryd everythin smart mouth,went to see a bb dr no luck,all mouth washes but thnx to this web site i started usin hydregen proxide and has helpd sooo much..i dnt have wisdom teeth so thats not the cause ..but i do have mano..it hits me every yr...and i do have perisites i was on human worm and oh boy they were comin out of my nose ..i want to tell my dr it just so hard for me to talk to anybody..i try and i cant its like a issue i dnt ever talk about its just so hard on my self esttem...i use to hate myself so much and was so self distructive i am no longer like that.. i almost became an alcholic but got a gip on myself...so easy to fall into a substance when u got bb...i been praying for yrs... but its not my time for a cure...( I HOPE THAT ONE DAY BY COMBINING ALL THAT WE KNOW ONE DAY WE CAN FIND A CURE...
flavouredpig

Post by flavouredpig »

Hi Keepfaith,

I also developed underarm odour when I was around 13 years old but i got halitosis since I was 8 years old. When I was 8 years old i think it was due to my lack of hygiene (it took me 2 seconds to brush my teeth because I hated brushing my teeth). In my late childhood years, I didn't eat (breakfast or lunch) until 3pm in the afternoon and I think that could be the cause of my problem, for example it could have weakened my body somehow. Also, I ate meat at every meal; I hated vegetables or rice or bread or fruits; I loved fried foods; anything oily is delicious; I love sweet foods, lollies, cakes, and ice cream. I continued to eat these kinds of foods since I was 13 years old until I was 22 years old. I wonder what you eat, what diets have you tried? Also, would you like to go on an alkaline diet with me? I feel that only fried foods or foods with oil in them have flavour, so I find it difficult to continue with this diet especially when I was so used to eating oily or fried foods.
(As you have developed underarm odour at the start of puberty and so did I, I assume or at least hope that your cause of halitosis could be similar to mine).

(You can say no if you don't want to go on an alkaline diet, it is your choice).
Thank you Keepfaith.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deebo

Post by deebo »

keepfaith , you had nasal parasites? where do you live ?

if your odor is from the nose , removing your tonsil is said to not help nasal bb . i am not sure if you were just saying worms were in your nose as a matter of expression or fact but have you seen an ENT(ear,nose,throat ) doctor ? maybe the culprit is there

keepfaith

Post by keepfaith »

Hi deebo
Yes i really have nasty perisites ...i was on human worm and i want to say they were pin worm comin out my nose and not just one like 5 a day..all dead ...i took it for about a week and that was about 3 months ago and i still get like 1 a week...i feel like my odor comes from my nose or mybe roof of my mouth..my dr gave me gabadone its suppost to help with inflammation I didn't talk about bb but i think she figured it by look on her face...i stopd taking human worm cause it was sooo painful..i also got some bloodwork done and my DHEA sulfate was realy low? And i was lookin at other posts and somebody was saying to look at that..i know my nose smells...oh ever sence iv been takinGabadone iv have a bad sinus drip...but iv always had sinus problem ..im thnkin i got bb around pubirty or around that time i broke my nose and parents didnt speak English so left me with a broken nose...didnt take me to dr...so i dnt know whatone could have possibly ruind my life..i go to dr tmrow any suggestions?maybe ask for persite meds? i dream of the day i would live bb free....
keepfaith

Post by keepfaith »

Hi deebo
Yes i really have nasty perisites ...i was on human worm and i want to say they were pin worm comin out my nose and not just one like 5 a day..all dead ...i took it for about a week and that was about 3 months ago and i still get like 1 a week...i feel like my odor comes from my nose or mybe roof of my mouth..my dr gave me gabadone its suppost to help with inflammation I didn't talk about bb but i think she figured it by look on her face...i stopd taking human worm cause it was sooo painful..i also got some bloodwork done and my DHEA sulfate was realy low? And i was lookin at other posts and somebody was saying to look at that..i know my nose smells...oh ever sence iv been takinGabadone iv have a bad sinus drip...but iv always had sinus problem ..im thnkin i got bb around pubirty or around that time i broke my nose and parents didnt speak English so left me with a broken nose...didnt take me to dr...so i dnt know whatone could have possibly ruind my life..i go to dr tmrow any suggestions?maybe ask for persite meds? i dream of the day i would live bb free....
flavouredpig

Post by flavouredpig »

Hi Stankie,

I now eat a lot of vegetables and drink juices (home juiced apples, carrots, and beetroot) in order to have sufficient energy throughout my day and organic foods (meat and vegetables) here are a lot more expensive than I can afford to buy (I'm a full time student and I don't want to work whilst studying because studying is hard/stressful enough). Prior to going on this alkaline diet, I always ate one or two fried eggs a day (once a week I would eat pan fried kangaroo meat because kangaroos here are not farm raised by humans for meat) and every salad contained a lot of olive oil (I love olive oil as a salad dressing and this was 100% extra virgin olive oil, not organic though). I'd eat brown rice or buckwheat in the mornings and I would mix olive oil (lots of it), salt, and pepper into the buckwheat/brown rice for flavour. This was my routine for about 5 months (I was going on a candida diet) and I noticed no difference (after and during the 5 months) to the smell of my breath when I did the finger (wipe finger all over tongue surface, take it out, allow to dry for about 5 seconds or less, then smell) smelling test. Because I my breath did not improve, I have to eliminate meat and substitute nuts (almonds, sunflower seeds, and 2 brazil nuts) into my diet for protein. I also decided to eliminate oil (although I still consume 1 teaspoon of oil once a week just to add some flavour to my bland food and also, the nuts contain oil as well). I've also cut out salt, I have always loved salty foods and during the candida cleanse I would add salt to everything for flavour. I am doing all this because attribute my bad breath to a sluggish liver. I understand that the vegetables I buy most probably will contain chemical pesticide, herbicide, and foreign genetic materials. However, I cannot afford them so I think that eating any alkaline forming vegetables (rather than meats) is good enough for me, for the time being.

Thank you Stankie.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic