Your Email Address:

First Name:

A question to all bb sufferers!

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
kite

Post by kite »

In my family, my grandmom had it, so is my Dad. Now only my 3rd sis has it milder not like mine, I have really big BB, so now my 8 yrs old has it since his 5th yr

billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

In my family there are 3 people who have it. I smell them all the time. It's just not like the way I smell.
david

Post by david »

yeah, i relaized that i have BB since 10, i think i have it before that. And no one have BB in my family. :-k
over it
Total Newbie

Post by over it »

Hi all,

I started to suffer from bad breath when I was 18. No one in my family has it, in fact I have never come across someone who suffered from chronic halitosis in my neighbourhood except one teacher I had in high school but her breath could only be smelt if you were close to her.

When I turned 18 I had a family member pass away and that's when my problems started. I was really depressed and stressed. I then started to have dry mouth, white tongue, bad taste and it went from you could smell me from short distance to now where people can smell me before they even see me.

I have suffered for 14 years now and just lately also got nose odour. I wonder what's next :(
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

I don't remember exactly when my bb started but I do remember when I started getting reactions/comments and that was when I was 10 years old. I remember this very clearly because the comments started that year right before I moved to this country. I find it very interesting that most of us are pointing to age 10.... hmmmm

My dad has very strong bb and so does my sibling.
Sadlife
Re:

Post by Sadlife »

StillHoping wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:06 am I don't remember exactly when my bb started but I do remember when I started getting reactions/comments and that was when I was 10 years old. I remember this very clearly because the comments started that year right before I moved to this country. I find it very interesting that most of us are pointing to age 10.... hmmmm

I also started to suffer from BB since I was 10yo... none of my family or relatives have bb. I am the only one :(
Kd1994
Re: A question to all bb sufferers!

Post by Kd1994 »

Hmm I mean sometimes theyd have bad breath but not chronic. I believe mine started when very young. Like 4-7 or something I don't know. I just remember being little and my parents telling me. Haha. I know I probably wasn't brushing good as a kid either so that's another thing.
Sadlife
Re: Re:

Post by Sadlife »

Sadlife wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 2:31 pm
StillHoping wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:06 am I don't remember exactly when my bb started but I do remember when I started getting reactions/comments and that was when I was 10 years old. I remember this very clearly because the comments started that year right before I moved to this country. I find it very interesting that most of us are pointing to age 10.... hmmmm

I also started to suffer from BB since I was 10yo... none of my family or relatives have bb. I am the only one :(
I forgot how to open a new topic here. So I am writing here. Does anyone of u ever heard of Dr Joseph R. Nemeth? He claimed that he is bad breath expert n cured thousands of bb sufferers all over the world. 100% success with no failure. Thx for ur opinion in advance.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic