Your Email Address:

First Name:

Cured or not? lets see after a week, interdental brushes

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
MrChips
Advanced

Cured or not? lets see after a week, interdental brushes

Post by MrChips »

Well. Just to begin, iv suffered halitosis since a long time ago, since i was a kid. Im 30 now. Anyway, iv had room filling halitosis from both mouth and nose. Iv tried different things to remedy it, the usual tonsils out, wisdom teeth out, h pylori tests, liver kidney tests, breath centres etc etc.
... Anyway, iv got a date lined up for this friday so i got 4 packs of 'interdental brushes' from asda. Quite cheap aswell. And these interdental brushes became my solution.
Here is my advice and is what worked for me. Iv been doing tests on the people and its gone so well....
I work nights and 12hr shifts, so on the first shift, i brushed my teeth as normal. And then i took an interdental brush and spent a good 5 minutes inbetween each tooth. I made sure i was making contact with the side of the tooth and was going back and forth quickly to remove any bacteria. Every so often sniffing the brush to detect any bad areas. All the bad areas i would keep brushing until the smell disappeared. My worse affected areas seemed to be the very front teeth under my nose. Now when i interdental brush there no smell is detected on the brush. My next 12 hr shift i did exactly the same, spent time on each tooth. Kept on sniffing, kept on swilling my mouth with salt water. When finished i brushed my teeth as normal. My teeth and mouth felt so clean. So did my tongue.
I truly believe i am cured now. Iv ran a few tests and they have been successful. I cant believe iv wasted so many years when the cure has been there under my nose.
Please everyone, buy a few packs of interdental brushes and spend time inbetween each tooth.
This is my cure. Im sharing it with you. I feel so happy! I hope for the best for each and every one of you. Remember. You will find your cure soon!

FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

I'm glad something has worked for you.

My dentist recommended I use those but I could never get them between my teeth. I may as well try to get some from Tesco later on.

Did you use a waterpik to floss your teeth previously?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

dude, wait few days, it might be bacteria are shocked to the new regime, also your positive will power won for a day or two.

I hope you are cured but we had many "cures" like that that were not really cures at the end.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I dont understand how can Mr Chips fill a room with smell from between teeth. I mean it is possible, have bacteria there and stuff that multiplies than in the whole mouth.
Sickandtired
Junior

Post by Sickandtired »

@Jimi with all due respect but sometimes i swear i get an impression you have wrong point of view on this curse. Trust me the most awful smell do/can indeed come from mouth, to be specific from the gums!! Trust me i have a friend who've had the worst bb ever and i do know that the teeth/trapped food were the problem. And I'm not considering mouth bb only here. I understand that you have justified reason to be skeptical, so does the rest of us, but come on lighten up a bit.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

dude, I know how these people post, cured and then after few days, ohh it came back with a vengeance

100% this is going to happen

why not write something else in the title then cured?

](*,)

just give him a week, he will come back with a story it didnt work

and to op, what kind of teeth you have so you can put those brushes between, do your teeth look like shark teeth? I cant put an interdental brush between my teeth
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

It alsoo helps if you dip it in sat or mouthwash, iv been meaning to pick soe up again
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

The worse teeth for me seemed to be the top.front teeth. Maybe this is why i was getting nasal odour. Iv used interdental brushed before but not like how i used them the other day.
I think that the plaque on my teeth had hardened inbetween my teeth, and it just needed some vigorous interdental brushing to remove it. Floss wont wor. Nor brushing.
I went to pub last night and was chatting in someones face. I got no reactions...
I feel so happy.
My advice to you all is get a few packs of these interdental brushes and spend time on each gap
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

Hi Mr Chips!
Glad you found something that works for you.I've been using interdental brushes for a long time.They are very good to get away food that is stuck between your teeth,if a tiny bit of food, is left between teeth it will smell ass after a short time.Unfortunately it is not my cure.My problem is dry mouth and odor from the back of the tongue :(
bbshiat

Post by bbshiat »

damn i should try it thanks mr chips.. :?
MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

FedUp: Yes i used to floss and waterpik, but these methods were not working for me. The plaque had hardened over the years, so flossing wasn't removing it. Only interdental brushing would work. Once you have the interdental brush inbetween your teeth go as fast as you can in and out, try and remove and hardened plaque. Pay extra attention to the front row of teeth. Especially if you have nasal odour too...
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Interesting Mr Chips, so you say you can see your plague? Usually any dentists can remove hardened plague with so called cleaning. I never have any plague, because I brush so much I think.

Dont you get gum ressesion if you brush so hard?

Maybe you can do a video how you do it, what you say, and sho your shark teeth ;)
MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

My mistake - its not called plaque, its actually called 'tartar' (or dental calculus). Its where the plaque has hardened over time. Tartar is not as easy to remove as plaque because its hardened. I just read that the plaque can harden in as little as 2 days.
Flossing wont remove this tartar, thats why you have to use interdental brushes to remove it.
Yes dentists could remove some tartar but its easier and cheaper if you do it your self.
Yes my gums have receded due to brushing so much and vigourously.
And no i wont do a video. Iv explained my cure well enough. I dont have shark teeth either [-X My teeth are actually close together. These interdental brushes you can get in different sizes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic