Your Email Address:

First Name:

what do you think-one of the most complicated cases

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
mindspace
Advanced

what do you think-one of the most complicated cases

Post by mindspace »

Hi there.I'm new here but I've read this site several months ago.Sorry for bad english.So here is my case.I have suffered from bad breath for about 17 years.Now I'm 30.I have a very aggressive periodontal disease for about 10 years.At the moment I don't have bleeding or some pain in the mouth.I have partially dentures-the upper is with 5 teeth,the lower is also with 5.Last year I had an acid reflux which i think is laringo-pharingeal reflux,because I have a little deviated septum,my throat is always red,also have emphysema and tonsils with large crypts,but I don't have tonsil stones.I have suffered from chronic constipation for many years.Now i don't have constipation.I take probiotics for about 6 months.At the moment physically I'm really well.But my bad breath is the most awful-like dead animal.My question is what is the cause for the most awful breath-is it from mouth-teeth,gums(i have receeding gums),tonsils,pharinx or is it from lungs,stomach,gut.I've been thinking about extracting all my teeth but i don't know if that's my case.Nothing really helps me-like probiotics,diet,antioxidants,flossing,brushing,interdental.I don't have bad taste.I could smell sometimes odor from molar teeth and throat.What do you think.

mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

and what about masterbating?Someone says don't masterbate.Is there a correlation between masterbating and bad breath?
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

mindspace wrote:and what about masterbating?Someone says don't masterbate.Is there a correlation between masterbating and bad breath?
There isn't. People who say that are probably from 3rd world countries where they believe in old wives' tales, ghosts and God :mrgreen:
who farted?
Junior

Post by who farted? »

mindspace wrote:and what about masterbating?Someone says don't masterbate.Is there a correlation between masterbating and bad breath?
Mindspace the best way to find out is judge by peoples reactions for yourself,in my experiences it certainly does and iam not from a third world country,if you masterbate then drink beer or wine (yeast) or coffee (caffiene) or coca-cola (caffiene and sugar) you will stink but as i said judge by peoples reactions and let us know
who farted?
Junior

Re: what do you think-one of the most complicated cases

Post by who farted? »

mindspace wrote:Hi there.I'm new here but I've read this site several months ago.Sorry for bad english.So here is my case.I have suffered from bad breath for about 17 years.Now I'm 30.I have a very aggressive periodontal disease for about 10 years.At the moment I don't have bleeding or some pain in the mouth.I have partially dentures-the upper is with 5 teeth,the lower is also with 5.Last year I had an acid reflux which i think is laringo-pharingeal reflux,because I have a little deviated septum,my throat is always red,also have emphysema and tonsils with large crypts,but I don't have tonsil stones.I have suffered from chronic constipation for many years.Now i don't have constipation.I take probiotics for about 6 months.At the moment physically I'm really well.But my bad breath is the most awful-like dead animal.My question is what is the cause for the most awful breath-is it from mouth-teeth,gums(i have receeding gums),tonsils,pharinx or is it from lungs,stomach,gut.I've been thinking about extracting all my teeth but i don't know if that's my case.Nothing really helps me-like probiotics,diet,antioxidants,flossing,brushing,interdental.I don't have bad taste.I could smell sometimes odor from molar teeth and throat.What do you think.

Mindspace i think the best road for you is to extract all your teeth,you have top and bottom denture are these bridges?
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

And what if extracting all my teeth do not help me?I have chronic gastritis. I drink only water and tea.I don't eat any sugar,reduces diary,meat to minimum,don't eat foods like mcdonalds,pizza,also fried food,but the bad breath is still the same.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic