Your Email Address:

First Name:

Spiritual reasons for illnesses/bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Levantin3
Total Newbie

Spiritual reasons for illnesses/bad breath

Post by Levantin3 »

So I've been reading this book by Thorwald Dethlefsen on the spiritual reasons for illnesses. I don't know about you guys, but I think everything happens for a reason and can be resolved. I believe however that these reasons are psychological/metaphysical and that illnesses are a way Nature tells us we are doing something wrong. I've tried to translate some bits on stomach/stomach acids, I guess some of you might be interested:

So he's basically saying that one of the main reasons for stomach problems is that we react neurotically and suck at accepting negative feelings and conflict (so naturally we have to work to improve what we may call our personality and relationship with the world):

The ability to swallow requires being passive, open and ready, in the sense to be able to receive. These qualities represent the female principle – whereas the male is active (fire), the female principle is passive (water). In psychological terms, this is the ability to feel, this is the world of feelings (but not emotions!). If a person denies his ability to feel, this function is 'transferred' down to the body and then the stomach has to diggest/assimilate both food and feelings...

...Acid attacks, corrodes, burns, decomposes – it is extremely aggressive. If a person is unhappy for and he/she cannot consciously process this unhapiness or cannot transform it into (positive) aggression, then they swallow this unhapiness/anger/etc and their aggressiveness becomes stomach acid. On a physical level acid is produces in order to 'digest' feelings – in order to show us that we have to consciously process our feelings. A person with acid reflux is either self-destructive (doesn't express his/her aggresion), or he/she demonstrates extreme aggresiveness...

...Stomach problems show a person that avoids all conflict. They unconsciosly crave for their carefree childhood...

Eating slowly and chewing thouroughly (in small bits of food) is essential for helping this process on a physical level...

If you have any digestive problems, you should ask yourself these questions:

1 What is this that I cannot or don't want to mentally 'swallow'?
2 Do I avoid conflicts?
3 How do I deal with my feelings?
4 How do I deal with my aggressiveness?

Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

I don't know much about the reasoning behind the author of the book to comment too much but it seems like if that were the case then alot of ppl on drugs, in mental hospitals, or destituted would have issues with stomach acid, digestion. and/or bb. These are ppl who can't deal with reality or conflict so they either use drugs or an altered reality or both to cope with their own personal woes. I guess this can also be in alignment with those who say certain astrological positions predispose us to certain ailments based on our erogenous zone. For example, I'm a Taurus therefore my erogenous zone is the throat and with this I might suffer from thyroid issues, step throat, or other issues that may affect the throat area. Who knows...

I clicked on this thread intially because I had a weird dream last night. Before I went to bed I prayed to God to show me a sign in my dream regarding an issue with my relationship. However, I dreamt that I was riding in the backseat of a car and I was spewing uncontrollable from my mouth. At first I was spewing an orangey color substance (like what you'd get with blood and throw mixed) and then I start spewing a thick white substance. I mean this stuff was so thick and I kept trying to put my hand over my mouth to keep it from coming out but nothing I tried could hold back this spewing and then all of a sudden it stopped. When I woke up this morning I instantly correlated the spewing from my mouth with my horrid incontrollable bb that I've been trying to get rid of for the longest. I took it as a sign and it gave me so much hope so I thought I'd share.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic