Your Email Address:

First Name:

Dr. Aydin Murats post sticky

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
merijn
Total Newbie

Dr. Aydin Murats post sticky

Post by merijn »

Is it possible to make the post of doctor Murat a sticky in this topic? I've read it once, long ago and there was a lot of interesting stuff in and many people talk about the different types. Now, I can't find it back and it seems as a very interesting article to me. Is it possible to make it a sticky topic, it can be helpfull to a lot of people or are there reasons to not make it?

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

After a lot of head scratching, I managed to figure out how to do it. Let me know if it was another Dr. Aydinmur thread.
merijn
Total Newbie

Post by merijn »

hate to say this, but I meant the post where he explains the different types of 'bb'.I think many differents illnesses/problems can cause bb. That's why it's handy for everyone, including myself, to see the different types, to exclude what can't cause yours and work together with other people who have the exact same symptoms :)
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

That Dr. Aydinmur devised classification for bad breath is on page 3 in that thread.

I think the best thing would be to make a new thread with it and sticky it and perhaps lock the thread.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I've found the thread you mean now, and stickied it
aydinmur
God

Re: Dr. Aydin Murats post sticky

Post by aydinmur »

I have just seen this subject. How can I help you (if I can)
-M
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

Doctor, what do you think about this systematic blood borne halitosis theory that is currently being researched?
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Shit4Breath wrote:Doctor, what do you think about this systematic blood borne halitosis theory that is currently being researched?
Type 4 halitosis, or breath odor comes from blood gases. A total of 3481 different organic compounds were observed in the breath of normal humans. Somes have pungent odor when they exceed a specific threshold.
-M
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic