Your Email Address:

First Name:

Liquid chlorophyll

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Stinkynick
Junior

Liquid chlorophyll

Post by Stinkynick »

Liquid chlorophyll works for me but turns my mouth green. Tongue, stains teeth, whole nine yards. But I cannot detect bb when I use it. Wtf?

crazy4it
Advanced
Post by crazy4it »

Keep doing it if it works wash ur mouth afterwards when I drink it I can definitely feel my breath changes but I don't know if its better
Stinkynick
Junior

Post by Stinkynick »

100% sure that it works for about an hour or so I cannot detect anything then it slowly creeps back. What I don't get it I read that chlorophyll helps type 4 bb when I am almost certain I have type 1
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

stinkynick, I think that chlorophyll has deodorizing properties. So it will deodorize your mouth if you keep it in there for long enough. And to a degree it will deodorize the gut too which will help if a person has blood-borne issue relating to that part of the body.

Also, causes of Type-4 BB could be linked to Type-1.
If you have blood-borne causes your saliva and mucus can smell too (as occurs in TMAU)
Stinkynick
Junior

Post by Stinkynick »

Pretty sure it's not tmau, although I don't know for sure. Are there any other blood borne illnesses that can cause bb? Can they be cured?

I seem to think I self-inflicted my bb through neglect/poor oral hygiene and poor diet for so long(energy drink, cigarettes, booze, drugs, foods,etc)
Stinkynick
Junior

Post by Stinkynick »

I should probably add that my mucus doesn't smell much and my saliva has a bit of metallic trace in it but usually doesn't smell like anything.

Is it possible that leaving rotten teeth in my mouth for so long turned into a blood borne case because my oral flora changed so much?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

One way to find out whether your BB might be TMAU related is to follow Dr. Aydinmur's Choline test. Try to search for it in the forum.

TMAU isn't related purely to dysfunction of the enzyme system responsible for converting TMA into it's odourless form. Bacterial disruptions can lead to the over-production of TMA in the gut, which can overwhelm the bloodstream and the body's ability to deal with the TMA. Problems with the digestive system could lead to such a disruption, as can antibiotics and unbalanced diet.

Also, the body's systems for dealing with this chemical can all be affected by hormonal fluctuations and abnormalities. I think it was Dr. Aydinmur who said that all women have a degree of TMAU during their menstrual period.

I've read that 1 in 100 of the general population have some degree of secondary TMAU.

I think the reason why so much is known about TMAU is because there must have been enough scientific curiousity to try to understand what causes the strong fishy odour associated with the very rare primary genetic TMAU. There could well be many other causes which are similar TMAU which have yet to be identified.

I've seen a list of known blood borne causes of bad breath and body odour and it's surprisingly long, but they're mostly all associated with other symptoms and illnesses which are impossible to miss.

I don't think your rotten teeth would leave any lasting problem if they've been dealt with - Unless you still have any bad teeth?
Stinkynick
Junior

Post by Stinkynick »

Yep, still three bad teeth. Two minor cavities and one more root canal. But I will check the forums for the tmau test

Your knowledge is extremely helpful, thank you always responding so quickly
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

You're welcome. Good look with any tooth repairs.
I just found the link to Dr. Aydinmur's TMAU simple choline test:-
viewtopic.php?t=4357
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic