Your Email Address:

First Name:

Coughed up something nasty...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
AW
Junior

Coughed up something nasty...

Post by AW »

Well I've heard before that certain bad breath can be caused by a type of "cauliflower" substance that accumulates on the tonsils. Then little peices come up and out of the throat now and then. I forgot what it's called. Well anyway five minutes before I posted this it happened. So I got it up sucessfully onto a napkin and smelt it...And I must say...terrible...It was a combination of feces, vomit and a rotting garbage type smell. Even I felt like vomitting. Sorry I don't mean to gross anyone out or offend anyone but I believe that this is a significant source of bad breath if this is laying in my throat in massive amounts. Just thought I would post this...I feel better about posting it rather than keeping it to myself because I feel very upset and alone now that I know that this is possibly what my breath truely smells like...

bbboy
Total Newbie

coughed up somting nasty

Post by bbboy »

I think they are called Tonsil Stones and i get them all the time. i know they are one of the main causes of my bb, every day i rinse my tonsils with 50 %hydroxin peroxide and 50 % of water, i dont know if h2o2 is safe to use i i don't care cause it helps a little. i am aslo taking probiotics to recolonize my internal organs so i can digest better what i eat. i am also planing to use probiotics to recolonize my mouth with freandy bacteria. but i stil haven't found a probiotic that can be use in the mouth and throath. :-k
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

I just did a whole "excavation" of my tonsils. I was picking out the little stones. They really are hard to get out with a cotton swab. Really hard. I did what I could. For about a half-hour I was picking away at them, then putting a little hydrogen peroxide on them then wiping it away again. When I out the hydrogen peroxide on it foamed a lot! Indicating a huge breeding ground for germs. I then brushed my teeth then rinsed with the hydrogen peroxide and then rinse with water to get rid of the after affect. I feel my breath is a little cleaner but I can't be sure... I might break out the water pick soon though because the q-tips aren't working that well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic