Your Email Address:

First Name:

Cat's Claw

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Shit4Breath
Master

Cat's Claw

Post by Shit4Breath »

Anyone try this?
http://all-natural.com/catsclaw.html
After using cat's claw in working with approximately 150 patients between 1988 and 1992, Dr. Brent Davis reports that "Uncaria tomentosa has the ability to break through severe intestinal derangements that no other available products can touch." He refers to the herb as "the opener of the way" because of its remarkable ability to cleanse the entire intestinal tract and help patients suffering from many different stomach and bowel disorders including leaky bowel syndrome. irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's disease, diverticulitis, hemorrhoids. fistulas. gastritis, ulcers, parasites and intestinal flora imbalance. (References 1,2,3)

By cleansing the intestinal walls, cat's claw enables the body to better absorb nutrients, thus helping to correct nutritional imbalances created by digestive blockages. (Reference 2) Many doctors today believe that cat's claw may have a "profound ability to get rid of deep-seated infection lodged in the bowel and perhaps even the mesentery, which can derange the uterus and associated anatomic parts: the prostate, liver, spleen, kidneys, thymus and thyroid, for starters."(5) Davis calls cat's claw "a world class herb which has the power to arrest and reverse deep-seated pathology allowing a more rapid return to health...'' (References l, 2)

Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

I've been taking Renamide and my body has been detoxing nicely and I can instinctively tell it is trying to fight something in my body...I'm going to add this to my regimen and see how it works.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic