Your Email Address:

First Name:

cured bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
copzel
Spammer

cured bad breath

Post by copzel »

every bad breath problem is not the same you can get bad breath because of caries dental or because of tonsil stone or because of a liver problem or because of a stomach problem or because sinus problem i had bad breath and now i'm treated i'm a medicine generalist finishing student i had talk to allmost of my teacher at the university to know what is bad breath ? why i did have it and other don't after spending time its for real every bad breath problem can be cured but you have to know the symtoms to know how to cure it i told to a 46 years old person that i could treated him from bad breath he taught that i was crazy because he had live 25 years with bad breath and now he is cured he never stop to greeting me the bad breath is curable but you have to use the right way to cure it depending of the symptoms
write me to [email protected] and tell me your symptoms and i will tell you how to get rid of this nightmare

billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D This guy is asking for $200.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

He's probably the same guy from yesterday who was using a yahoo.fr email address. I googled his email addy and found a post from him saying he was selling a horse for 11 000$ lol.
oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

He's kinda rude! Basically told me i must not care about my social life if i cant cough up 200 bucks to be happy again. :(
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

In his other thread he said he was a medical student ... This must be the part of his schooling where he learns to steal from people and not do shit for their health. Gotta get that $$$.
copzel
Spammer

Post by copzel »

you think that i'm a thief but no , about the horse i had nothing to do and i went to yahoo answer i saw a message that someone want to sell her horse for 11000 $ i just Google it and i have found website where she can sell it and i told her to write me than she wrote me and i gave the website to her . did you see that she posted that she lose her money ? no because i really give her the website i had looking for other website for others did you see that they report that the loose the money no because i did not steal the money of nobody i just tried to help them but the bad breath i had it and im cured now if i stole the money of someone you should find that on Google because they would write that on a forum , i'm very sorry i did not know that someone can judge you like that when they don't know what the true story was retry google my e-mail and see if someone say that i stole their money i just help them are some person that i help them to find website for only 5.99 usd if i stole they money they would write that
Last edited by copzel on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

Lmao . That horse picture is funny!! I bust out laughing. My brother looked at me like i was crazy and walked away. Ahh. Good laugh. Lol. Needed that
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

How about you post the cure and we will all send you $200 if it works . . . .

Why do you have to try to pry us from our money? Sounds like a scam and spam.
copzel
Spammer

Post by copzel »

you have to send me a part before . i don't know why american cannot cure bad breath a such easy curable illness i told you that i'am a medicine student
even doctors from third world country can cure this , this is why i taught that you were playing when said that you can cure bad breath so i know what i'm gonna do after 5 years when i will have more money i will write a book about bad breath and who want to cure can buy it more than 1000 000 people can't cure this illness :? and i told you that i can and you don't trust me so who want to identify me because they dont trust me send me your facebook account name or your facebook email i will add you and we will know each other more i think it is better like that
oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

Can u tell me what meds to take instead? Maybe i can find some cheaper and u wont have to pay out of pocket like u said in ur emails. If i were u,i would willingly and freely help others. All we want is a normal life. You're being treated like this becuz we all have wasted money on promising cures only to be let down. And ppl are sick of ppl lien to us! My ex spent so much money on sh*t thinking it would help.he was more desperate than i becuz i wanted to kill myself. He was scared.i tried but freaked out once all those asprins kicked in lol. Not gonna lie. If u wanna help,do it for free and we'll pay if it work like the guy said.
kart
Junior

Re: cured bad breath

Post by kart »

copzel wrote:every bad breath problem is not the same you can get bad breath because of caries dental or because of tonsil stone or because of a liver problem or because of a stomach problem or because sinus problem i had bad breath and now i'm treated i'm a medicine generalist finishing student i had talk to allmost of my teacher at the university to know what is bad breath ? why i did have it and other don't after spending time its for real every bad breath problem can be cured but you have to know the symtoms to know how to cure it i told to a 46 years old person that i could treated him from bad breath he taught that i was crazy because he had live 25 years with bad breath and now he is cured he never stop to greeting me the bad breath is curable but you have to use the right way to cure it depending of the symptoms
write me to [email protected] and tell me your symptoms and i will tell you how to get rid of this nightmare
My friend,

I can give you a business class ticket, 5* Hotel, to visit me in Brazil, And I give you USD 250k if you cure me, i make a contract with you...
If you dont be able to cure me I only dont give you the money....
Send me a PM
copzel
Spammer

cured bad breath

Post by copzel »

i would like to help you to find a normal life but you did not trust then ok, you all are right i should not post nothing about bad breath i think in the future you will see which is more important for you don't forget that one day someone gave you a chance to be cured
momoko13
Total Newbie

Post by momoko13 »

Why not help at least 3 people in here, suffering from different types of halitosis, for free. Choose the ones who are long members of this forum. If they got cured with your help maybe then, we wont mind paying you to get ourselves cured.
oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

You did say you can help but for a cost.thats the problem.and no one said dont post here
copzel
Spammer

Post by copzel »

thanks to those who trusted me i'm curing 4 person now they say that they saw my post
Locked Previous topicNext topic