Your Email Address:

First Name:

dentures

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
who farted?
Junior

dentures

Post by who farted? »

is there any members who have all teeth removed top and bottom and still have bb?

mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

Well that will be interesting for me.I have a periodontal disease-i have tested and have a lot of this bacteria which cause gum disease.Before 7 years I extract 4 of my upper teeth and 5 of my lower teeth.So at the moment i have partially silicone dentures.I take clindamycin for these bacteria but i think antibiotic doesn't kill the bacteria.All i know is that diet is very important but in my case because i have infection these bacteria feed with what i eat.I only drink water and tea.I don't eat sugar,junk foods,diaries except yoghurt,fried foods.At the morning my saliva don't stink,but in the afternoon smell a lot.Last week i extracted 2 teeth and there was awful smell and also there was a pus although my gums don't bleed.So that was a silent infection.At the moment there's a wound which smell awful from the receeding gums.I don't have any choice.I'll extract all my teeth next month and i don't have money for implants-that's really sad but is a way to heal my gums.I'll inform you if bad breath is gone after extracting all my teeth.
who farted?
Junior

Post by who farted? »

mindspace wrote:Well that will be interesting for me.I have a periodontal disease-i have tested and have a lot of this bacteria which cause gum disease.Before 7 years I extract 4 of my upper teeth and 5 of my lower teeth.So at the moment i have partially silicone dentures.I take clindamycin for these bacteria but i think antibiotic doesn't kill the bacteria.All i know is that diet is very important but in my case because i have infection these bacteria feed with what i eat.I only drink water and tea.I don't eat sugar,junk foods,diaries except yoghurt,fried foods.At the morning my saliva don't stink,but in the afternoon smell a lot.Last week i extracted 2 teeth and there was awful smell and also there was a pus although my gums don't bleed.So that was a silent infection.At the moment there's a wound which smell awful from the receeding gums.I don't have any choice.I'll extract all my teeth next month and i don't have money for implants-that's really sad but is a way to heal my gums.I'll inform you if bad breath is gone after extracting all my teeth.
thanks mindspace for the info, i too have started to have my teeth removed another one out today iam now down to 8 at the bottom and 6 at the top with a bridge i have many receding gums but no bleeding,iam now paying the price for bad oral hygiene when i was younger,this seems to be common with some members on this forum bad oral hygiene when growing up for one reason or another,mindspace i find taking a multivitam with iron helps speed up the gum healing process after an extraction please keep us updated good luck!
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

I am really desperate.My dentist say that my chronic bb will not disapeare even if i extract all my teeth and that's because of the agressive periodontitis which i have.The gums won't be healed because the gum tissue is damaged seriously and i have dead cells,cysts and bacterial overgrowth.Tell me what to do- I can't live like that anymore.my bb is the worst.
who farted?
Junior

Post by who farted? »

mindspace wrote:I am really desperate.My dentist say that my chronic bb will not disapeare even if i extract all my teeth and that's because of the agressive periodontitis which i have.The gums won't be healed because the gum tissue is damaged seriously and i have dead cells,cysts and bacterial overgrowth.Tell me what to do- I can't live like that anymore.my bb is the worst.
moonspace i dont know how the dentist can predict your bb will not stop after your teeth have all been removed,surely the bacteria which is causing all your problems will be greatly reduced once you have all rotten teeth removed and the gums have a healed up,you may also need to boost your imunine system with something to help the gums recover hope this helps good luck,if your having oral sex my advice would be to stop
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic