Your Email Address:

First Name:

Read this.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
morsi
Total Newbie

Read this.

Post by morsi »

Hello friends.
In this post I would like to share with you my experience with bad breath, and how I managed to mitigate it PROFOUNDLY.
I demand from each one of you who can relate to my symptoms to try this method. (after 2 days of implementing this method i noticed an absurd difference!!!)

First let me tell you my experience:

I'm 32 years old and i live in Israel.
I suffered from BB since i was 13.

at the age of 13 , people just asked me allot: "did you fart?" and I didn't payed to much attention to it.

at 19, i actually had small tonsils stones and that required me to actually trying to solve it.. (18-21 in Israel you serve in the military and naturally there are a lot of social interaction)
I tried a lot of things, from TheraBreath to tongue scraping, fixing my teeth etc..
It didn't solve the problem.
tonsil stones came and go, it wasn't consistent.
that's why i just let go of it.

I made a habit of never talking directly to people faces and always tongue scrape and chew gum. apparently you grow in this and it becomes part of you.
and it was suffice for me to manage my life.

My life went on, i started studying in the university, traveled and worked. still got the "who farted" question from time to time, i just swallowed my pride and moved on.. this kind of comment can ruin you whole day easily...

last year, at work, I met a girl I was into and she was into me, we started to have something going on in the office. I can still remember the comments she said about me not smelling so good.. this was devastating.

Apparently i started to reek entire rooms with my smell.
That's much worse and prevent you from managing your life.

Last week I rented an apartment with a friend of mine. He was gifted with a very acute sense of smell. he told me a lot that i smell bad (remember i wasn't talking directly to his face and he still smelled when we were both at the same room)

Currently I'm not working and i have some spare time and i decided I'm devoting myself to solve this nonsense curse.

I started reading forums and was terrified by the non-solution to the problem.

So here are my 2 cents about the problem:

===========================================

I do suffer from post nasal drip (PND). i constantly have Phlegm in the back of my throat and i swallow it (till it appears again a couple of minutes later on)

I have an allergy to dust mites. if you will vacuum dust near me ill start sneeze constantly and transparent mucus will flow like water. I believe this 2 connected, and I think solving the PND is not so easy. that's why I tried to look into other solutions.

OK so firstly i was thinking that my problem was from my tonsils which reeks when you touch them with a q-tip and smell them. I do believe now that stinky tonsils (q-tipping it) does NOT connect to the bad smell. I believe that this smell is not transferred via breath (from the same reason the lick test is false).

Now here is the thing:

When i wake up my room smelt like hell's basement.
Moreover i had a very dirty feeling in my sinuses and nose and throat. it was just a sour stinky feeling that constantly was there and OMG now I know that this feeling\stench is the same reason i stink rooms!

My guess is this: The PND is constantly delivers saliva \ phlegm to your pipes. this actually is harmless. problem is when you go to sleep it is stagnant and static. that's when it becomes foul smelling shit you need to get out of your system ASAP or else you will fill rooms with that smell!

So now, after targeting the problem I was reading about sinus cleansing methods.

I saw the neti-pot thing and decided i wanted to try it.

Fortunately I didn't have a store near me to buy it and i wanted to try it ASAP, so I came up with a different method, which I would like to share with you fellas.

I tried this method for 2 days and OMG I don't have that foul smell stench in my whole nose,mouth and sinuses!

and guess what I don't stink rooms anymore!!

This brought me pure joy and vitality again!

The method is very simple and cost nothing.

If this method will solve one's problem it will be worth my very long post and make me even happier. BB is one of the worst cursed humanity have seen...

Again , i do believe i have type 2- halitosis that is targeted with my sinuses and throat. so if you have the same type \ symptoms give this a shot!

The method:

OK, so here is what solved my problem:

Necessary ingredients:
i) mildly warm tap water (post boiling)
ii) sea salt
iii) an empty glass of water

Here are the steps:

1) wake up in the morning, and you probably already notice that stench from your whole throat \ sinus areas

2) scrape tongue

3) pour the water into the glass, add salt (half to quarter of a spoon)

4) mix it up

5) go to the sink

6) take a generous sip from the water

7) close you mouth with the salty water in your mouth you don't open it until step 12.

now here is the tricky part to explain (i will do my best):

8 ) close one nostril with your hand.

9) start pushing air through your nose . you will need to make your throat push the air as well.

10) while pushing air let the water in you mouth reach the farther back it can

11) your goal is to make this water reach your throat and from there it should exit your open nostril (since you push the air). the process should be a bit noisy (be aggressive with that air flow you push)

You can thing of this as a "reversed" neti pot method..
again, your goal is to make water reach from inside your mouth and exit though you nostril.

12) repeat for the other nostril

13) brush your teeth

14) blow your nose until you clear all your sinuses.

15) repeat whole process before you go to sleep

Things to mention:
you should instantly feel that the stench you woke up with (in your sinus \ mouth \ throat) is gone!

Please i urge you to do this and report back with your results.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

If you have questions post them here, I will answer asap.

who farted?
Junior

Post by who farted? »

Morsi thankyou for sharing the info, lets hope this helpful to some members
ttlxman

Post by ttlxman »

Neti pots are great, especially when you mix the saline solution with stuff like xylitol. Too bad the sinus congestion and drip relief never lasts very long at all. The best use for it would definitely be a good cleaning in the morning to get things moving up there again.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Welcome to the forum.

Very creative, no way i could've come up with that on my own. I'll let you know if that helps me.

edit: i can't figure out step 12, water just stays in my mouth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic