First Name:

ok.... I finally decided to tell you all what the cure is

Acute halitosis posts goes here
wnaysha
Master

ok.... I finally decided to tell you all what the cure is

Post by wnaysha »

Hello everyone....

I have been a member and i used to come here all the time, trying to find a cure for this curse of badbreath.... I kept looking for a cure and I finally found it and have been bb free for the past few months!!!! I wanted to share it right away, but then I wasn't sure if i wanted to share :twisted: LOLz..... but then, I thought maybe I should be myself and be nice because it might help someone looking for a cure like I did..... so here it is..... and one more thing

This is only for the sake of Allah(swt)/God, because I'm a muslim, this is the month of Ramadan(fasting), and I was only able to find the cure after I totally submitted to Allah(swt) so it is his mercy that I'm cured now, and if you're cured by my knowledge, you must thank him, verily he is the most merciful, most kind to his creatures.

back to the cure.....

Getting cured is not like magic, It doesn't happen in 2 seconds, so you must have patience and keep practicing exactly as mentioned here,

then I can guarantee you will be cured in 2 weeks!!

1. Stop all dairy for 2 weeks

2. Drink a lot of water

3. make sure you absolutely have no onions/garlic in your food!!

4. Do not eat outside/junkfood, make your own food at home from: vegetables (ex: squash, okra, potatoe/chicken, etc..) soups cooked with a little bit of tomato sauce/ some black pepper, and eat with french bagette(bread). if u want i can give you the recipe later...

5. Stop all Caffeine including coffee, and instead drink 2 mugs of warm decafinated green tea/w sugar with fiber in the morning for breakfast with french bagette.

6. decrease too much sugar/salt, potato chips, spicy snacks in your food, salt causes more acid reflux, and sugar is a good food source for bacteria.

7. stop eating rice/pasta, eggs, fish*******!!

8. If you have silver fillings, remove them!!!

9. Take good, long, hot showers in the morning with good soap, shampoo.

10. buy a pack of laxatives, and take 1 every other day, at night with a lot of water, to make sure your intestines are cleansed with them.

11. floss your teeth twice a day the right way!, then brush with soft bristled brush, with a gell toothpaste** remember it must be gell, not the white paste! the one that works for me is Close up, I don't know how much it would help other but it has definitely helped me, and remember after washing your mouth with water if you see any white coating on your tongue, brush again and again until the coating is gone, and only use water, DO NOT USE A MOUTHWASH!!

12. If you feel hungry, eat right away. don't sit there hungry.

13. be active, and rest too, and be happy :D

That's about all I can remember right now.... I will let u all know if there was anything else I did, remember it's not magic,you have to take it easy and just do these things to bring your body back to normal, to make your body produce the right amount and kinds of juices needed to keep itself hydrated, clean, and have the right amount of chemicals to break down odors, and other chemicals/foods. I really hope it all helped everyone. please be nice if you want to comment or have any questions, if not please don't comment at all :) tnx

KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Hey wnaysha,

Good to hear from you. And really good the hear that you are bb free now! :D

Congratulations to you, and thank you for coming back and sharing your story. Hope you're finally able to start living the life you deserve.

\:D/
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Wnaysha, nice to hear you have your BB under control.
Something else you might want to try is Xylitol. I noticed a few days ago what a difference its making to plaque/biofilm buildup on my teeth - I literally have zero plaque buildup, its amazing. All kinds of oral health benefits relating to bad breath are attributed to the use of xylitol. Try a google search and see.

But one extra benefit of xylitol is that it has a mild laxative effect too.
Since I started using this a few days ago my mouth is the cleanest its ever felt, with a constant clean feeling of freshness no matter what I'm doing, even if im doing sports.
This is definitely worth trying.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Hi all,

I can relate to this post a lot with minor few differences:

1. After suspecting candida/fungal overgrowth in my body/throat I stopped eating read meat, and only ate fish; limited my sugar intake and removed junk food from my diet.

2. As still didnt feel totally satisfied with the progress, removed wheat/gluten and dairy completely few months ago. Felt the difference.

3. Some throat lump/mucus was still present (much better than before). Always blamed sinuses for it. I wash sinuses every morning. Have taken many natural antifungals, used various nasal sprays that made the difference but the throat feeling, especially in the morning or after not drinking for a bit would come back. Suffer from foamy saliva that I read could be fungal caused.

4. Stopped eggs as felt they added to the problem.

5. Few days ago by accident could compare how i felt on 2 different days: one day my main food was rice, fish and beans; day after i had salad/veggies, fruits, corn chips for the most part, no starchy foods. Big difference! No throat mucus on the second type of diet and mouth felt much fresher! 2 days after with the same type of diet = no throat mucus at all. Have not felt this in a long time. Question is what should i eat? Scared to go back to feeling the way i usually did. One good thing happening from all my BB suffering is that I have almost never felt this good about my body shape as a result of this "diet" or better say lifestyle that I arrived to. Also, I take Betaine HCL pills with each meal as I tested myself to be very low in stomach acid (most likely the result of all this ongoing stress endured). All my cravings for sweet/pastry/etc are totally gone!

6. I do eat onions and garlic, why not? Of course only at night at home when I am staying in. Garlic is very good for us, and it is useful in candida fighting. Also, when I eat garlic one night, the next day the garlicky odor is gone (as it should I believe in healthy people who eat healthy). So garlic is not an issue for me.

7. I have a cup of coffee in the morning, I do not feel it bother me at all. Just like with garlic/onions, if someone overcomes this terrible problem, I do nor think a cup of coffee a day will be the cause of BB. Sea salt is ok to use too. I do make herbal teas as well.

8. So now that I am much more satisfied with how my mouth and throat feel, and how my body looks, I am still in need of fully understanding what I can/will eat from now on. After quitting dairy/meat/wheat/gluten/eggs it now appears to me that rice/potatoes/fish/beans are offenders as well. I have not mentioned that I have also suffered from gas soon after having meals, perhaps less now than before. It is not hard to get used to this if I eat at home, not at all in regards to cravings as I absolutely love healthy foods, but will be very challenging if I go out/socialize/go visit someone. And all the explaining to do!

9. In regards to mouth care, I stopped using commercial products a while back. Just a few months ago my biggest mistake was using Scope whitening mouthwash that is alcohol based. Dried my mouth so much when I was already super nervous on different occasions. What I do is to make my own toothpaste (commercial toothpaste used to give me a lot of while material on my tongue that would come back). I mix bentonite clay with baking soda and a bit of water and add peppermint oil to it. If use mouthwash, I can also make it out of bentonite clay, or simply by adding some oil to water.

10. Lastly, I have used activated charcoal powder for stomach cleansing/mouth wash by drinking a tsp mixed with a glass of water and gargling.

There is nothing else left to think except for believing that somehow some people’s bodies and breath as a result turn to be very sensitive to various foods, I don’t have any hope to believe that this is fixable except for only avoiding what bothers our bodies. I do take vitamins every day, and take supplements like spirulina and various herbs. This is still a journey for me that has lasted a few years, and needless to say the psychological scars are very much present.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

@ keeptrying: thank you, yes it does feel very good, I have never felt like this b4.. i'm just so excited and for the first time when I go out Im not worried about my breath at all!!

@ halitosisux: yes I will try to find products with xylitol, breathrx has xylitol in it, n I used to use it but it didn't have much effect on me because I needed to change my diet, I'm now able to sometimes eat a little bit of onions, and break down the odor causing chemicals!!

@ stressedout: I'm happy you find this helpful, as you said everyone's body's totally different, in my case I had to stop eating onions and garlic for 3 months until my body was capable of breaking down very small amounts of them. but even when I try to eat onions and garlic now, my bb comes back, obviously not as strong as before, but I know it's there.

@ everyone, there's one more thing I forgot to mention... I checked if i had h pylorie bacteria, and it turns out I do! so my doc prescribed helidac and it was after the second treatment that my bb was completely gone!! so these are what I did, If you want to be 100% sure, do everything I did, from cleansing your body to controlling foods you eat, and medication.... hopefully you will overcome this!! good luck to everyoone :) <3
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

wnaysha wrote:@ everyone, there's one more thing I forgot to mention... I checked if i had h pylorie bacteria, and it turns out I do! so my doc prescribed helidac and it was after the second treatment that my bb was completely gone!! so these are what I did, If you want to be 100% sure, do everything I did, from cleansing your body to controlling foods you eat, and medication.... hopefully you will overcome this!! good luck to everyoone :) <3
Wow, seems like more than just a coincidence that you had both H. Pylori and bad breath. I've always thought that this was another big cause of bad breath.

I checkup up on the medication you took, Helidac. It looks like it's just a combination of 3 medications. I found this information online about it.
Why is this medication prescribed?

Bismuth subsalicylate, metronidazole, and tetracycline combination is used to treat duodenal ulcers. It fights infection by Helicobacter pylori bacteria, which often occurs with ulcers. Treating this infection keeps ulcers from coming back. It usually is used in combination with other ulcer medicines.

This medication is sometimes prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.

How should this medicine be used?

Bismuth subsalicylate, metronidazole, and tetracycline combination comes as four pills: two pink, round, chewable tablets (bismuth subsalicylate), one white tablet (metronidazole), and one pale orange and white capsule (tetracycline). It usually is taken four times a day at meals and bedtime. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take this medication exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.

Chew and swallow the bismuth subsalicylate tablets. Swallow the metronidazole tablet and tetracycline capsule whole with a full glass of water (8 ounces [240 milliliters]). Avoid taking this medication with dairy products or milk. Take the bedtime dose with plenty of fluid to prevent irritation of your throat and stomach.

Continue to take this medication even if you feel well. Most people will take it for 14 days. Do not stop taking it without talking to your doctor.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Hi wnaysha,

I have couple of question to you. Did you test for your H. Pylori after your bad breath was treated by controlling your diet or before? Any of your family members have it? Did you have any symptoms of H. Pylori?
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

Hi stressedout,

sooo sorry i'm soo late..... fish smells itself, and if you have heard before it has a lot of amines, which usually increases bb in TMAU sufferers, so that's why i stopped eating fish.

I don't know if other members of my family hv h pylorie, but they do have some of the symptoms of h pyloire, and the reason why I stopped eating rice was because my younger bro doesn't have bb, but when he eats rice, the next day his breath smell a little bit, and since we have the same genes, I thought maybe it had to do with my bb too. so I stopped eating rice, and it was a big step towards my full recovery...

but even now Im trying very hard to stick to my diet, and I can feel my body's getting healthier!!
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

@ keeptrying,

yes, I have heard alot of bb sufferers talk about having h pylorie, its the most disgusting bacteria, and the bad thing is if you don't stop it, it can cause cancer!! so stomach cancers are not all just because of ur genes... more sufferers should check to see if they have this..
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

wnaysha,

thanks for being back. i am fascinated with your cure as i do believe that there is no such thing as universal diet, we are all different and have different reactions to foods.

additional info does help. i dont eat white rice but do eat brown and black rice, simply cause i dont know where else to get carbs from, it is like it is limited what i can eat as i have not fully grasped what i can not eat.

Again, thanks for the explanations, and do come back if you figure out something else :)

Good luck.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Re: ok.... I finally decided to tell you all what the cure i

Post by hopelessone »

wnaysha wrote:Hello everyone....

I have been a member and i used to come here all the time, trying to find a cure for this curse of badbreath.... I kept looking for a cure and I finally found it and have been bb free for the past few months!!!! I wanted to share it right away, but then I wasn't sure if i wanted to share :twisted: LOLz..... but then, I thought maybe I should be myself and be nice because it might help someone looking for a cure like I did..... so here it is..... and one more thing

This is only for the sake of Allah(swt)/God, because I'm a muslim, this is the month of Ramadan(fasting), and I was only able to find the cure after I totally submitted to Allah(swt) so it is his mercy that I'm cured now, and if you're cured by my knowledge, you must thank him, verily he is the most merciful, most kind to his creatures.

back to the cure.....

Getting cured is not like magic, It doesn't happen in 2 seconds, so you must have patience and keep practicing exactly as mentioned here,

then I can guarantee you will be cured in 2 weeks!!

1. Stop all dairy for 2 weeks

2. Drink a lot of water

3. make sure you absolutely have no onions/garlic in your food!!

4. Do not eat outside/junkfood, make your own food at home from: vegetables (ex: squash, okra, potatoe/chicken, etc..) soups cooked with a little bit of tomato sauce/ some black pepper, and eat with french bagette(bread). if u want i can give you the recipe later...

5. Stop all Caffeine including coffee, and instead drink 2 mugs of warm decafinated green tea/w sugar with fiber in the morning for breakfast with french bagette.

6. decrease too much sugar/salt, potato chips, spicy snacks in your food, salt causes more acid reflux, and sugar is a good food source for bacteria.

7. stop eating rice/pasta, eggs, fish*******!!

8. If you have silver fillings, remove them!!!

9. Take good, long, hot showers in the morning with good soap, shampoo.

10. buy a pack of laxatives, and take 1 every other day, at night with a lot of water, to make sure your intestines are cleansed with them.

11. floss your teeth twice a day the right way!, then brush with soft bristled brush, with a gell toothpaste** remember it must be gell, not the white paste! the one that works for me is Close up, I don't know how much it would help other but it has definitely helped me, and remember after washing your mouth with water if you see any white coating on your tongue, brush again and again until the coating is gone, and only use water, DO NOT USE A MOUTHWASH!!

12. If you feel hungry, eat right away. don't sit there hungry.

13. be active, and rest too, and be happy :D

That's about all I can remember right now.... I will let u all know if there was anything else I did, remember it's not magic,you have to take it easy and just do these things to bring your body back to normal, to make your body produce the right amount and kinds of juices needed to keep itself hydrated, clean, and have the right amount of chemicals to break down odors, and other chemicals/foods. I really hope it all helped everyone. please be nice if you want to comment or have any questions, if not please don't comment at all :) tnx
what CAUSED your bad breath?
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

@ hopelessone:

my bb was caused by all of those things I said not to do.

silver fillings, bad diet, overeating, onions/garlic, lack of vegetables in diet, not enough water, h pylorie bactera, not eating ontime, lactose intolerance & etc..

the problem with me was that my life had become too busy, and I just never evaluated my body to see if my body's able to handle everything... I guess my body needed a little more care than others, in it's own way, and I had to find out what to do different...
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

wnaysha..dont you think your bb was caused by intestinal heat due to the usual spicy muslim diet that seems to dry up the insides.

my best friend is muslim too. ate at his place for jus a couple o days and my mouth smelled like dead kfc. his mom also has this hooot breath that killed me even when i had hal.

weied thing is NO one in their household could smell my bb. im jus speculatin but you havnt pinpointed the exact thing that you eliminated to cure your bb. metal fillings/dairy/meat/onion veg ,,what the deuce grafted. almost everyone here has prolly tried elimination all thos things randomly and it wud have been more helpfull to post mentioning a ''specific'' cattegory of food you removed from yo daily regimen..
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hey Wnaysha, you've said you were diagnosed as positive for h. pylori. Have you had this successfully eradicated now? If so, what medication were you given for it?
Please can you tell us about your current gastric condition, compared to before, such as your acid reflux problems and constipation etc. Thanx
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

@ ihatethebus: I don't know if the changes I made to my diet would help others, but it seems like it's definitely helping me and my younger brother.... because since I was so obsessed with bb I always went to smell my family's breath and I sometimes felt like my younger bro's breath smelled... about the diet.. well there are so many diffrent cultures in islam it's hard to say their food is totally spicy, my family don't eat spicy food...

infact this is really funny but I remember when I started going to mosque to ask God for forgiveness and stop this curse, they served spicy food there.. and thinking it's from God I used to eat their food once a week, and u won't believe it.. it actually helped me... some spices are good for you, to clean your inside...

about your friend's family not being able to detect your breath, they might not feel it as you said, but mostly muslims try to respect others, hide their faults, and try not to make them look bad even if they have those kinds of problems, because bb/body odor is considered really disgusting in islam, they say "cleanliness is half iman(faith) in islam" ... anywayz ; ) so it could be any of those two.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic