Your Email Address:

First Name:

Fast forward through love/romance scenes?

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
thanatos
God
Fast forward through love/romance scenes?

Post by thanatos »

Over the past few years I've started fast forwarding through movie scenes that have the actor passionately in each other's faces in the heat of the moment.

I can just kick back, relax and lose myself in a good movie, but whenever such a scene begins to happen I feel my stomach turning as I'm jolted back into reality & I have to fast forward it.

The feeling is that of hurt which quickly transforms into anger. It's something I'd love to be able to do in the heat of the moment, but for me, there is no such thing as being in the heat of the moment anymore. Everything is calculated. If I want to kiss her or converse passionately, I first have to try and sanitize my mouth.

I just can't watch those kind of scenes anymore. Not healthy, I know.

findacure
Master

Re: Fast forward through love/romance scenes?

Post by findacure »

thanatos wrote:Over the past few years I've started fast forwarding through movie scenes that have the actor passionately in each other's faces in the heat of the moment.

I can just kick back, relax and lose myself in a good movie, but whenever such a scene begins to happen I feel my stomach turning as I'm jolted back into reality & I have to fast forward it.

The feeling is that of hurt which quickly transforms into anger. It's something I'd love to be able to do in the heat of the moment, but for me, there is no such thing as being in the heat of the moment anymore. Everything is calculated. If I want to kiss her or converse passionately, I first have to try and sanitize my mouth.

I just can't watch those kind of scenes anymore. Not healthy, I know.
Lol.....I know you posted this a long time ago but i had to reply you aint the only one......you watch and you think i wish i could get that close to someone.....when i was with my last bf he wanted to kiss me all the time and i used to think why! Nowhere days i always want to brush my teeth after eating and know it doesnt make and differnece to the smell but my mouth feels so unclean...and i also feel my breath is even worst...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic