Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chronic Sinus infection / rhinitis

Tell us your story with bad breath
moonlight87

Chronic Sinus infection / rhinitis

Post by moonlight87 »

hi,
Thanks for reading my post. I'm a 25 yrs old woman and I'm in the UK.

I've been diagnosed with a chronic sinus infection/rhinitis and just finished a one week treatment with Clarithromycin 500 mg. I am also doing a 12 week treatment with nasal steroids.

I had been living in the middle east and moved in with my parents in Europe last winter. I couldn't get used to the food, got extremely cold, no energy, and had all kind of infections. They checked my blood and everything was ok, accept that the white blood cell count was decreased, I still don't know if this was caused by my infections or the other way around. live alone again since 5 months and haven't been sick because of a healthy diet but the sinus infection remains. I have heard great things about chestnuts, they strengthen the immune system and provide important nutrients, I will start a diet with plenty of them. maybe this is useful information for you as well....

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Some obligatory questions so we can understand your case:

1- You say you are 25 y.o, at what age did your BB start?

2- How far does your BB travel? What are the reactions when you talk to people?

3- Do you have other unexplained health problems and weird symptoms?

4- Do you have post-nasal drip?
moonlight87

Post by moonlight87 »

hi,
Thanks for your answer.
I have this problem for 6 months now. The mucus production started last winter but started dripping into my trought in March. It feels like it is stuck there and nothing can make it go away and the bad breath came along with it. People do sometimes take a little step back in a discrete way or they push their had backwards unconsciousley.
last winter I had bleedy noses as well. I have always had a weak immune system and have always been to thin, I am anxious and fragile both physically and mentally. In the winter I saw my gp because I got extreme cold all the time, couldn't get out of my bad because I had no energy, didn't eat well but the doctor couldn't find anything.
jamesmcavoy

Re: Chronic Sinus infection / rhinitis

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Its clear that you have bb only bcoz of your PND .yes , i can also predict that you have nasal foul breath too .
The good news is it will go away as soon as your sinus infection goes away .
Just try neti pot with strong salt water 2 times a.day anD wash your nasal area thoroughly afterwards .
TALKING ABOUT CLARITHROMYACIN DOCTOR GAVE YOU , JUST BE SURE THAT IT DOES NOT CHANGE YOUR TONGUE BACTERIA OTHERWISE YOU WILL END UP WITH NEVER ENDING BAD BREATH .

THE SAFEST WAY FOR YOU IS NASAL FLUSHING WITH STRONG SALT WATER .IT WILL HURT BUT WORK FOR THE GOOD
BEST LUCK
moonlight87

Post by moonlight87 »

Thanks for your answers and sorry for the delay.
I already finished the Clarithromyacin. At the third day there seemed to be an improvement but after that it went down, the steroids seem to have no effect at al. I do feel there is a strong link with the low blood cell count, it seems that my body just can't fight infections. I am trying to boost my immune system, I know a lot about herbs and alternative healing and if I will have any success with that I will post it here.
Sinus irrigation indeed really reliefs the symptoms but I would like to discuss this with a nose/ear/ tro trought first.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic