Your Email Address:

First Name:

Pharmol Zn works for me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ikageorgian
Advanced

Pharmol Zn works for me

Post by ikageorgian »

I have purchased Pharmol Zn 400 mg. in Istanbul two days ago and Jesus Christ, one gurgle and bb is gone for 5-6 hours, I ate all forbidden products: Clotted cream, milk, cheese, honey, maple syrup, scrambled eggs, coffee, beer, orange juice, mojito, white bread, waffles, pancake, vanilla ice cream, etc. Then I brushed my teeth with colgate, scraped my tongue and very back of it as usual, used baking soda and afterwards gargled with Pharmol Zn 20 mg. for one minute and what a miracle, halitosis is gone, gas like smell is gone, my wife tested my breath and that awful stench smell was gone, even she was really surprised, I guess I had type 1 halitosis.

Thank you Dr. Aydin Murat for your miracle formula, God bless you and your family, so if you guys have type 1 bb go for it, you will be satisfied, thank you God and this forum and Jimi Stein for establishing this forum. Like an old russian saying goes "He who seeks the cure, finds it".

God bless you all and Mr. Stankie take it easy, stay cool man, you will be fine and cured I bet dude.

StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

ikageorgian, where can I purchase this from? I believe I have Type 1 as well, so I'd like to try it. thanks
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Not sure if they do International Shipping; is anyone willing to help send this to Canada?
sadmum
Advanced

Post by sadmum »

Hi ikageorgan, congrats on finding your cure mate! How long has it been since you started taking this special formula? Did you meet with Dr.Murat when you were in Turkey? and did he recommend this formula to you?

I really hope this is a permanent relief for you.

Please always keep us updated on your current condition. :)
jamesmcavoy

Re: Pharmol Zn works for me

Post by jamesmcavoy »

The most important question to us all is to find
where to buy zinc chloride ZnCl2 ?
dr .aydin murat usess it in pharmol Zn mouthwash .
perhaps this question is for Dr.murat
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

StillHoping - I bought it in Istanbul from internet shop, I asked concierge at the hotel and they delivered 10 bottles to the hotel. I am not quite sure about international shipping, probably you should ask Dr. Murat.

sadmum - Thank you, I tried the formula right away as I bought it, on September 2, I will meet with Dr. Murat on November 23-24, no I decided to give it a try by myself.

jamesmcavoy - you are right, you should ask Dr. Murat.
compor
Advanced
Post by compor »

Let me try to answer some of these questions.

Dr. Murat Aydin has provided the formula, but he has no financial relations with the drug company. He recommends it to patients with Type 1 halitosis.

Here is the website for Pharmol Zn: http://www.cozumilac.com/pharmolzn/
Google translate: http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... armolzn%2F
Some translations are wrong though. To summarize:
It contains boric acid (H3BO3), zinc, water and glycerin.
It does NOT contain alcohol, sweeteners, herbal substances or flavoring substances.
It is ONLY effective against Type 1 halitosis.

If you want to try it out read the definitions above carefully, then make sure you only have Type 1. Then if you still insist I might try to send you 1, however there are 3 complications:
1- Customs office in your country might not allow it.
2- One bottle would only last for 3-4 weeks, it's not efficient.
3- After all, it's another method to mask the smell, not cure it. Definitely much better than commercial mouthwashes, but still the same.
kart
Junior

Post by kart »

'Ónly mask the smell"

Muuuuuch better than nothing
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Compor, where are you located? I would be interested in trying it. Thank you
compor
Advanced
Post by compor »

re: kart
Well it didn't mask my smell (I have Type 1+2). What I mean is, it's a mouthwash designed specifically to help bb sufferers which MIGHT only work against type 1.

re: StillHoping
I'm in Turkey. First you should find out if the customs in your country would allow such a product.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

mouthwash for chronic BB is useless, bacteria repopulates your mouth after a few seconds or minutes, depending on how bad your case is.

A few minutes after you've used mouthwash, there is no trace of it left in your mouth, it's been washed away by saliva and then BB bacteria have a party in your mouth again.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

compor wrote:re: kart
Well it didn't mask my smell (I have Type 1+2). What I mean is, it's a mouthwash designed specifically to help bb sufferers which MIGHT only work against type 1.

re: StillHoping
I'm in Turkey. First you should find out if the customs in your country would allow such a product.
Compor, are you saying it didn't work for you at all? Or are you saying it worked for a short time only? If so, how many hours did it last? And how would you rate the temporary relief on a scale of 1 - 10 [10 being no smell whatsoever as far as you could tell]

I will try to check with Customs and get back to you, thanks
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

These ingredients are readily available everywhere - it should be possible to make your own?

I don't think Dr. Aydinmur would mind because he's told us he has no commercial interests in this - he gave away the formula for free.

@Archi, zinc actually affects bacterial ability to produce VSCs. It's not just about killing the bacteria, or neutralizing existing odours. That's why there's a long(ish)-lasting effect.
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Friends
Before everything, I dont sell rinse..
@halitosisux, I can not give exact formulation because of ethic reasons.

Yes I gave its formulation to Cozumilac company free of charge, I have no financial interest with PharmolZn.

I have developed a new formulation for nasal drop very effective on Type 2 halitosis, if I can find a company to produce this formula.

PharmolZn site in English language:
http://www.cozumilac.com/pharmolzn/indexen.html
There is a click to order rinse at the bottom of the page.. Im not sure whether international order. is acceptable or not with this way Any person who interests with PharmolZn he may think to offer to be distributor.
Mr Ilhami Kotan is owner of the Cozum ilac Company.. Cell phone number +530 5103342, email: [email protected] Im not sure he speaks English.

PharmolZn is for ONLY Type 1 cases. If you have not Type 1 halitosis please dont purchase it.!

PharmolZn can be used within long time (years) when / if needed, but almost others not.
-M
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Thank you soo much for all your help aydinmur
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic