Your Email Address:

First Name:

I AM CURED!!!!!

Tell us your story with bad breath
Iamcured
Total Newbie

I AM CURED!!!!!

Post by Iamcured »

Growing up, I've had the occasional bad breath problem but it was nothing a little gum or a breath mint couldn't fix. But when I was 17 I won an all expense paid trip to Japan to study in a japanese high school and live with a japanese family. I was so excited but after I arrived in the small Japanese town. My breath began to smell strongly of feces and vomit. the breath shot 3 feet and was so bad even I could smell it. No amount of gum or mint could take the smell out. I saw a dentist in Japan and he said my teeth were shockingly clean! pretty soon everyone in Japanese High school hated me because I stank and people in that town would harrass me. It wasn't until I returned to Amerca that I realized it was the water! there is some bacteria in the water in that city that caused the halitosis. try brushing your teeth with bottled water and see if that cures your halitosis. It could be bacteria in the water that causing your bad breath!

Iamcured
Total Newbie

Post by Iamcured »

I heard a story of a guy who said the same thing happend to him while in vacation in Mexico
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

WooooW. This is really interesting :shock: wtf, the peoples in this town did not had bb too?
But in my case I don't believe the problem is in the water, I always drank the usual water of the tap
Iamcured
Total Newbie

Post by Iamcured »

Ihatemybreath wrote:WooooW. This is really interesting :shock: wtf, the peoples in this town did not had bb too?
But in my case I don't believe the problem is in the water, I always drank the usual water of the tap

It could be different bacteria in the water though, bacteria in a waters supply can change. try brushing with bottled water just to see. No I was the only one with this bad breath, but they probably developed an immunity to it.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Sometimes the problem is so obviously that you can see

:-k
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Iamcured wrote:
Ihatemybreath wrote:WooooW. This is really interesting :shock: wtf, the peoples in this town did not had bb too?

It could be different bacteria in the water though, bacteria in a waters supply can change. try brushing with bottled water just to see. No I was the only one with this bad breath, but they probably developed an immunity to it.
I will give this a try, sound crazy but I have nothing left to lose.
Iamcured
Total Newbie

Post by Iamcured »

Ihatemybreath wrote:
Iamcured wrote:

I will give this a try, sound crazy but I have nothing left to lose.[/quote

please do tell me how it goes. I hope it will solve alot of peoples problems on here!
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Just money, actually Hahahaha. Is not easy spend money with a bottle of water everyday. But I will do anything to cure this.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Iamcured wrote:
Ihatemybreath wrote:
Iamcured wrote:

I will give this a try, sound crazy but I have nothing left to lose.[/quote

please do tell me how it goes. I hope it will solve alot of peoples problems on here!
I will.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

I'm pretty sure this will not CURE me, cause I'm pretty sure my problem lives in the f**cking tonsils, but at least I hope it helps............................
Iamcured
Total Newbie

Post by Iamcured »

Ihatemybreath wrote:I'm pretty sure this will not CURE me, cause I'm pretty sure my problem lives in the f**cking tonsils, but at least I hope it helps............................

It sounds crazy as ***k. But I knew a guy who experienced this in Mexico so its possible! I never imagined that my breath could smell even after brushing it or that bad breath could be that extreme but my experience proved me wrong.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Iamcured wrote:
Ihatemybreath wrote:I'm pretty sure this will not CURE me, cause I'm pretty sure my problem lives in the f**cking tonsils, but at least I hope it helps............................

It sounds crazy as ***k. But I knew a guy who experienced this in Mexico so its possible! I never imagined that my breath could smell even after brushing it or that bad breath could be that extreme but my experience proved me wrong.
In Mexico? I'm not surprised, must have pepper in the water. lmfao just kidding
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

So you don't have bb anymore? What a lucky you are. We here suffering everyday and you with fresh breath

[-(
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Fascinating.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic