Your Email Address:

First Name:

Cinnamon mouthwash?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ixitixl
Total Newbie

Cinnamon mouthwash?

Post by Ixitixl »

Has anyone tried it? How many hours does it last?

I have been using chewing gums for a few years till i found out they are not good for the stomach. So im looking for a safe stomach alternative of the chewing gums.

Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Mouthwash won't help. There's no hope, just read the forum and you'll see. The only way it's sew your mouth and stay that way, so you can get rid of BB for good.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Let's all face the fact.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Ihatemybreath wrote:Mouthwash won't help. There's no hope, just read the forum and you'll see. The only way it's sew your mouth and stay that way, so you can get rid of BB for good.
Oh, unless you have nasal odor too, then sew won't help.
coconuthead
Advanced

Post by coconuthead »

Ihatebadbreath, you carry so much negativity. You make post after post and in each one of them you sound miserable. Stop letting this disease consume you! Get out and enjoy a day for yourself. Try to focus on other things. If you carry the thought that you'll never be free from bad breath, then you won't. There's plenty of hope, just not from you. Many people have been cured and when I get this money for this surgery, I hope this tonsillectomy will be my cure and even if it isn't I won't stop trying. You need to have hope. If you're religious, then have faith.
sadmum
Advanced

Post by sadmum »

coconuthead wrote:Ihatebadbreath, you carry so much negativity. You make post after post and in each one of them you sound miserable. Stop letting this disease consume you! Get out and enjoy a day for yourself. Try to focus on other things. If you carry the thought that you'll never be free from bad breath, then you won't. There's plenty of hope, just not from you. Many people have been cured and when I get this money for this surgery, I hope this tonsillectomy will be my cure and even if it isn't I won't stop trying. You need to have hope. If you're religious, then have faith.

Well said "coconuthead"!!! I think he does the back to back one liner posts to increase his posts' numbers so that he'd seem like a major contributor in this forum!!

Ihatemybreath....I can understand your frustration but please do everyone a favour by summing it all up in one post per thread instead of all those waste of space liners!!

Cheers
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

sadmum wrote:
coconuthead wrote:Ihatebadbreath, you carry so much negativity. You make post after post and in each one of them you sound miserable. Stop letting this disease consume you! Get out and enjoy a day for yourself. Try to focus on other things. If you carry the thought that you'll never be free from bad breath, then you won't. There's plenty of hope, just not from you. Many people have been cured and when I get this money for this surgery, I hope this tonsillectomy will be my cure and even if it isn't I won't stop trying. You need to have hope. If you're religious, then have faith.

Well said "coconuthead"!!! I think he does the back to back one liner posts to increase his posts' numbers so that he'd seem like a major contributor in this forum!!

Ihatemybreath....I can understand your frustration but please do everyone a favour by summing it all up in one post per thread instead of all those waste of space liners!!

Cheers
Yes. Since childhood I have a dream: Be someone in a bad breath forum of the Internet. Let me realize my dream, please.

Cheers
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic