Your Email Address:

First Name:

best alternative of the chewing gum?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ixitixl
Total Newbie

best alternative of the chewing gum?

Post by Ixitixl »

Hi everybody,

I have been using chewing gums for a couple of years for a good breath. They worked perfectly fine for me, chewing a few gums per day, all day long. Recently i learned that so many chewing gums are bad for the stomach. So in order to be social (to be able to speak to people without them covering their faces up) i do not want to kill myself. So i am posting here asking you guys what is the best alternative of chewing gums that would not have the negative effect for stomach?

Thank you in advance.

coconuthead
Advanced

Post by coconuthead »

I've also read about gum chewing a stomach problems, particularly stomach aches and even heartburn. I don't think there is a better alternative. Gum never helped me anyway. I just chew it so that I feel comfortable. When chewing gum, I've been told my breath smells like shit with a small hint of mint. Basically 95% shit, 5% mint. Maybe try sucking on mints, if you don't mind all the sugar.
Ixitixl
Total Newbie

Post by Ixitixl »

well heartburn isnt that bad actually because mints cause it too

about bubble gums, the bad thing is that they cause indegistion because the pancreas keeps producing stomach juices because it thinks that i am eating so i am wearing it out. Once pancreas is overworked it starts working poorly, leading to indegistion, and that is bad enuff.

what about mentos the fresh maker? if i take one how many hours would i be safe from halitosis? or when i take a tic tac?

i really would like to make a program for the day, like every 2 hours to take a mentos or something, or every 1 hour, or 3 hours? because i do not want to get caught off guard with my breath smelling bad.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

coconuthead wrote:I've also read about gum chewing a stomach problems, particularly stomach aches and even heartburn. I don't think there is a better alternative. Gum never helped me anyway. I just chew it so that I feel comfortable. When chewing gum, I've been told my breath smells like shit with a small hint of mint. Basically 95% shit, 5% mint. Maybe try sucking on mints, if you don't mind all the sugar.
Where do you live? The World of Sincerity? What the hell. Peoples not even lie to you anymore?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic