Your Email Address:

First Name:

Delusional Disorder Dx aka Somataform or Somatic disorder?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thissux
Advanced

Delusional Disorder Dx aka Somataform or Somatic disorder?

Post by thissux »

Hi everyone,

Back again, I have been going to a therapist and he has Dx me with somatic disorder, he says my bad breath (room filling crap) is a delusion. That people rub or touch their nose nearly every time I talk to them is part of this? I am not seeing things, people do rub and touch their nose when I speak. 94% of the time I'd say. Now, how is this possible? You guys think I don't have bad breath either, so why do these people touch their nose so much when I talk or they walk by me? They also cough, sniff and I have seen someone fan the air that was standing behind me in a restaurant. A lady asked her if she was hot and she said yes.
I have filed for SSDI (disability) due to this "disorder"....would it be illegal or unethical for a medical therapist to tell me I was having delusions of this terrible malady. I am socially and unable to perform as I once did for an employer due to extreme fear, anxiety, paranoia and depression. I am being told by my family doctor I do not have it now, the two nurses there, my boyfriend who rubs his nose often when I talk and my therapist whom I really like and he seems very good. Why else would people constantly touch, rub, scratch by their nose when I approach and or talk? I am officially crazy now? I've heard people on here state that doctors lie etc. Would that be ethical. Just trying to keep you all posted on my problem which has previouly taken me close to s*****e.My boyfriend tells me my breath is appealing and great just like I tried to tell the woman I met with on this board. Her breath was excellent! She was freaking out just like I do about it. I tried so hard to tell her it was fine. Anyone heard of this condition? Warmest regards, thissux
P.S. I met with one woman from this forum a year or so ago and she said I had no problem what so ever, however she rubbed her nose three to four times. Now, I expected to smell bad breath when I met her, however, it was perfectly fresh!!! Her breath was ideal and wonderful, but she could not believe me. She told me nose rubs are nothing, well, aren't they when people do it in front of you all the time??? They don't do that to others, I watch. What the hell? I appreciate you all, however with this constant nose rubbing I am sure I reek.

Ihatemybreath
Master

Re: Delusional Disorder Dx aka Somataform or Somatic disorde

Post by Ihatemybreath »

thissux wrote:Hi everyone,

Back again, I have been going to a therapist and he has Dx me with somatic disorder, he says my bad breath (room filling crap) is a delusion. That people rub or touch their nose nearly every time I talk to them is part of this? I am not seeing things, people do rub and touch their nose when I speak. 94% of the time I'd say. Now, how is this possible? You guys think I don't have bad breath either, so why do these people touch their nose so much when I talk or they walk by me? They also cough, sniff and I have seen someone fan the air that was standing behind me in a restaurant. A lady asked her if she was hot and she said yes.
I have filed for SSDI (disability) due to this "disorder"....would it be illegal or unethical for a medical therapist to tell me I was having delusions of this terrible malady. I am socially and unable to perform as I once did for an employer due to extreme fear, anxiety, paranoia and depression. I am being told by my family doctor I do not have it now, the two nurses there, my boyfriend who rubs his nose often when I talk and my therapist whom I really like and he seems very good. Why else would people constantly touch, rub, scratch by their nose when I approach and or talk? I am officially crazy now? I've heard people on here state that doctors lie etc. Would that be ethical. Just trying to keep you all posted on my problem which has previouly taken me close to s*****e.My boyfriend tells me my breath is appealing and great just like I tried to tell the woman I met with on this board. Her breath was excellent! She was freaking out just like I do about it. I tried so hard to tell her it was fine. Anyone heard of this condition? Warmest regards, thissux
P.S. I met with one woman from this forum a year or so ago and she said I had no problem what so ever, however she rubbed her nose three to four times. Now, I expected to smell bad breath when I met her, however, it was perfectly fresh!!! Her breath was ideal and wonderful, but she could not believe me. She told me nose rubs are nothing, well, aren't they when people do it in front of you all the time??? They don't do that to others, I watch. What the hell? I appreciate you all, however with this constant nose rubbing I am sure I reek.
Why didn't you just ask her why the rubbing????? Just ask peoples when they do it! ''why you're rubbing you're nose? something wrong?.... maybe I should take a mint?.......'' anything like this, just to stop the paranoia. I don't know, I have no courage to ask the others if I smell at the moment but I'm trying hard no get courage enough.......! Just ask and this paranoia will stop. 1 in 10 peoples will be sincere with you, I guess, but TRY. Is better a WEIRD question and a sensitive one like BB is than this DOUBT. And you know what, I don't think you have BB, if nobody confirmed or said it to you. My friend just told me I have BB and he doesn't even rub his nose when I talk......... nobody do that.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

And today, for example, I just ate ice cream and a few minutes later I could feel my bad breath, real bad. So obviously in THIS moment I had truly bad breath but after some hours I could not feel nothing anymore. Should I think my breath stopped smelling????? Why I can't fell anymore? Is it because my mouth was fresh or because I got used to my BB again???? BB just play tricks on you.
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

Tissux-read about PATM-People are alergic to me-I have it too.It''s not a smell-it's iritable nonodorless alergen due to toxic body.I don''t know what is your case-but you should kill pathogens in your body-candida,sibo,tmau,acid reflux, oral bacterial overgrowth or something else.I read that Oxy powder helps.Good luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic