Your Email Address:

First Name:

My symptoms

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
imu
Total Newbie

My symptoms

Post by imu »

Physically I am very very fit. I was very good in athletics.
Tonsillectomy - Checked and clear
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear – Checked and clear
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" – Checked and found in very very good condition
Upper GI tract Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal Drop issues- Checked and found clear
Wisdom Teeth – All clear
I Use water pick (flosser) everyday for cleaning between teeth
Had crooked nose: Surgery done for straightening.

I used to eat very less when I was a kid ( age between 8 to 15). I was famous in my family for eating less ( skipping meals regularly).

Sine last many years entire day my eye color is reddish. May be it has some connection to my BB. Anyone from this forum has this problem?

I think BB originates from Vocal cord area or from Lungs. Not from stomach and mouth.
I have seen many people whos oral hygiene is not at all good, but still dont have BB ( not even mild).

I brush my teeth thrice a day. I used use mouth was for years. But now stopped since last 2 years.

People can smell my BB even on the days I am fasting (or some days I only eat fruits) and I drink lots of water.

I have also stopped eating non veg for months and checked, failed.
I observed my BB is worst on the next day I take alcohol ( with non veg food).

I regularly ( thrice a week) eat fish ( from my childhood). Is this is the reason of my BB? Anyone, from this forum who eats Fish regularly?

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Did your BB start at the onset of puberty?

Is your nose a little stuffed and one of your nostril partially blocked?

That seems to be the pattern for some people with chronic BB.
FedUp
God

Re: My symptoms

Post by FedUp »

imu wrote:Physically I am very very fit. I was very good in athletics.
Tonsillectomy - Checked and clear
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear – Checked and clear
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" – Checked and found in very very good condition
Upper GI tract Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal Drop issues- Checked and found clear
Wisdom Teeth – All clear
I Use water pick (flosser) everyday for cleaning between teeth
Had crooked nose: Surgery done for straightening.

I used to eat very less when I was a kid ( age between 8 to 15). I was famous in my family for eating less ( skipping meals regularly).

Sine last many years entire day my eye color is reddish. May be it has some connection to my BB. Anyone from this forum has this problem?

I think BB originates from Vocal cord area or from Lungs. Not from stomach and mouth.
I have seen many people whos oral hygiene is not at all good, but still dont have BB ( not even mild).

I brush my teeth thrice a day. I used use mouth was for years. But now stopped since last 2 years.

People can smell my BB even on the days I am fasting (or some days I only eat fruits) and I drink lots of water.

I have also stopped eating non veg for months and checked, failed.
I observed my BB is worst on the next day I take alcohol ( with non veg food).

I regularly ( thrice a week) eat fish ( from my childhood). Is this is the reason of my BB? Anyone, from this forum who eats Fish regularly?

Does the odor travel out of your nose too??

I get horrified sometimes when I speak, it's like the PND I have mixes with the bottom of my throat. Do you ever get a smell sometimes when you talk from that area?? Did you ever get your URT checked out??
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic