Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chewing gum?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
gte821p
Total Newbie

Chewing gum?

Post by gte821p »

Hey team, I'm a student at Northwestern University in Chicago doing some research on chewing gum. Since a lot of folks here probably chew gum, we were hoping to get your input on how to make it better.

We want to learn more about your relationship with gum. Are you in love? Has it been a while since your last? Are you in an open relationship? We want to hear about it!

You'll be asked to download an iPhone or Android app, but the entire process takes less than 10 minutes. The best responses will be selected to participate in paid follow up research. Think of this as an audition. Thanks for your help!

Get started now: http://dscout.com/opportunities/gum

FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Gum makes chronic halitosis worse so there you go. Only works for freshening breath caused by what one has just eaten.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
coconuthead
Advanced

Post by coconuthead »

FedUp, chewing gum doesn't make my breath worse, it just don't really make it better. I've been told that with gum my breath still smells of shit, but with a hint of mint. I still chew it though because it makes me less self-conscious and it masks the bad taste I have the majority of the time.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I agree
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic