Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tonsil stone material with no tonsils???

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
FedUp
God

Tonsil stone material with no tonsils???

Post by FedUp »

Got depressed last night and got to looking round my teeth and mouth with a torch and mirror and to my horror discovered a "pit" with a tonsil stone hanging out. prodded this and a few came out. i was prodding more and a tonsil stone appeared from behind the nasal passage near enough. the flap behind where my tonsils used to be. wtf is going??? I doubt tonsil stones is my main cause as I doubt tonsil stones can prompt people a few feet away to smell my stench??

Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

Congrats, you just found your problem. I get stones and had my tonsils removed as a child (now i am almost 40). Read my recent posts in the SOMETHING TO SHARE thread. My leftover tonsil tissue has regenerated and i am having it removed next month.

Tonsil tissue is lymphoid and can never be fully removed in anyone. Sometimes it regenerates and is cryptic and able to gather food particles. I find that dipping my finger in peroxide and rubbing all over the tonsil tissue seems to help keep these things at bay. I also gargle with peroxide and water 50/50 twice a day.

And yes, chronicly infected tonsils can stink up a room! You need to see an ENT and explain the stones and life altering halitosis and see about getting that tissue removed.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

i'm glad you're getting there. i've taken alsorts of medications and they never worked me, not even for a day. it's either a bad tooth or a sinus issue. i really don't know. but check this guys post from cure zone:

i too had the same exact promblem i did everything all my wisdoms, mri of sinus .the smell was so bad i was ashamed to go to the doctors it started from a dead smell to a fecal smell .ive been going thru this for 3 years i finally found out whats wrong i went to numerous doctors ,researched on the internet.my promblem is the pulp inside of my teeth is dying therefore it breaks down into disharge wwich goes out the root of the teeth into my sinus thats why im congested like a cold an cant smell.the dentist kept telling me nothings wrong with the tooth cause nothing was wrong with the outside.when teeth dye they turn black or they can be real yellow in the middle.if you take medicine your body will discharge all the mucas out thats why when you have a bowel movement the smell lessons but your sinus production starts it back up again so the smell comes back.if you get your teeth pulled you have to do antibiotic when your teeth is almost closed because the infection from your sinus and teeth drains down in your mouth into your open socket therefore infecting the socket. along with antibiotics you need a nasal steriod this is for the smell in your sinus because you have had the infection so long your sinus keeps producing the mucas smell this is to stop that production out of your sinus intil your normal smell returns because your post nasal drip will have the same smell making your mouth smell and you think its still there.this is my story i dont know about anyone else but i hope it helps i would get 2 mirrors one real small and look in your mouth for any brite yellow spots on your teeth sometimes it can be under a filling see if there is any spot the filling doest cover is there a hole is it black.when you eat the smell is more strong cause your chewing on the teeth and your sinus are opening that why you can smell it better .also another way to tell is if you take medicine a couple hours after do you get chills or hot like your body is fighting a infection.plus sometime when you have a infection in the teeth you can get a bump or nudles in the mouth this is from the infection needing somewhere to drain so it forms pockets theseare called gumboils you can bust it but i dont think you should cause this will make the smell stronger cause the pus will drain out into your mouth.i hope this helps someone and i would like feedback good or bad thanks!
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
jamesmcavoy

fedup

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Hi fedup ,
Its true what other user said here , those tissue regrow and the worst part is they are colonised with bad flora .
i think even if u have tracked exact cause of problem ,it will not be at all easy to get rid of it .
Take my word ,i am not discouraging you .
One user on some forum had similr problem and what he did ,he did first cleaning of that part or hole and pour a whole probiotic capsule in and let that sit for next 3 hours somehow .
This made the properties of that tissue surface change and it became healthy .
I have given u the idea now its ur turn how to tackle it .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic