Your Email Address:

First Name:

What to do at this point

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
puhls
Total Newbie

What to do at this point

Post by puhls »

Hi
I haven't had fecal BB for that long, only for about 7 or 8 months now, but I spotted it soon and have been relentless at trying to make it go away. I don't know what to do at this point as I've tried so many things and they've all failed. There's so much people like me are missing out on, and it kills me to have to think that after reading so many stories it only gets worse over the years.

Here's what I've tried:
-Started with tonsil stones, had them since around 8th grade freshmen year but didn't cause a problem
-First focused on eliminating all tonsil stones, gargling, etc.
-Went to ENT, said that on a scale of 1-5 it was around a 1 on how crypt and smelly they were, said he did not smell any BB on me. At this point I thought it was cured, but girlfriend kept backing away when I was near, and soon broke up
-Asked family about the BB, they say have no idea what im talking about, but I can smell it, and I can see others' reactions in school when I sit next to them and talk
-Bought tongue scraper tried so many different mouth washes, none worked, thera breath, did not work either, brushed tongue.
-Started using vitamin E supplements, 2 a day, did not make any noticable change
-FIRST thing that made progress was recently 2 weeks ago when I started using the gargle method = gargle with saltwater, brush tongue, gargle, use saline spray, gargle, floss, gargle, brush teeth gargle
Now this gave me fresh breath (or so I think) at home for a while. I was excited because this actually worked but at school up close with everyone I noticed people giving me the looks again, and soon I could taste that bad smell in my mouth again. Now what I've done is bought thera breath and grape fruit seed extract. I added thera breath to my cycle, and tried the netipot with GSE only TODAY but it did not help at all really. There is a thick mucus at the back of my mouth which I can feel with my tongue. I have a feeling there is lots of mucus back there but can't cough it up. Neti pot does not help, sprays do not help.
-I have a dustmite allergy would that be a cause? At this point I have no idea what to do next. Any input would be really appreciated, anything helps really. thanks