Your Email Address:

First Name:

My bad breath its a BLESS

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ihatemybreath
Master

My bad breath its a BLESS

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Thats what you just heard. I just realizide my bb its a bless cause just with this problem I can see who really loves me by staying with me. Who stay with me and still loving me even with my Bb I want by my side. Who dont talk with me and .......treat me bad because of my problem...well I can see that this peoples can just see my bb not the full me. And I dont want this peoples friendship. Thanks to bb I can see who really loves,me.

elliott
God

Post by elliott »

There are things we see that no one else can.

And I appreciate this message, at some point I do have to embrace what's been handed to me.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

I don't chew mints anymore cause I've always HATE it. I don't look for the other side or cover my mouth when someone get close, I don't do breath tests al the time anymore. I just realized that whatever I do to disguise my bb, peoples still can feel it and doing all that stuff WONT help and will makes me more and more sad. So I'm just trying to act normal right now, I am who I am, bb its part of me at this point of my life, wont chew gums to try to cover up and then make it worst. Just cant help. Untill I get cured I'll try to be who I am and stop the bad habits. DEAL with my problem.
Last edited by Ihatemybreath on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luckyhope
Total Newbie

Post by Luckyhope »

What your doing takes a lot of courage. To be yourself with this takes strength because you always have rejection there. It helps to look at the bright side the way you are. I don't to that. I let my bad breath hold me back.
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

Having this condition has definitely weeded out all the bad people in my life. The people that are left (which is few) are the only people that count.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Ihatemybreath wrote:I don't do breath tests al the time anymore.
How are you testing your breath?

This would be a good thread to start I think.
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

Yeah I get your point, I get weirded out when people still get interested in me even if I have BB, I guess looks can play a huge part an attracting people, lol it makes them overlook the BB. Anyway, I'm at a point where I'm past the sulking and depression stage to the point where I can now make fun of myself.. like when I see people rubbing their noses I say to myself, "as usual, I'm spreading my stink again in the room effortlessly.. If only I'll get a dollar for every people that thinks I stink I'll probably get rich already". :lol: Stuff like that. We really can't do anything anyway, so we should just adapt a humorous stance, I guess. Good thing I'm not the sensitive type.
Ruinedlife3
Total Newbie

Post by Ruinedlife3 »

I'll start by saying that I'm not trying to upset anyone or trivialize anything that anyone has said or has gone through. Heck, I've had the same thoughts at times that have been posted here. However, how can we say people who choose to leave are "bad." I guess I've been thinking lately that I can't get mad at anyone who doesn't want to talk to me or be around me. Am I saying that we deserve it? No. I'm simply saying that we can't blame anyone who does not want to be around something that smells bad. We're expecting them to be tolerant because we want them to be. However, everybody has a different threshold.

Now, I want to make it clear that I'm not talking about the people who make the jokes and laugh at us. Those are the bad ones. However, not everyone makes jokes and laugh. People notice and they have reactions. That doesn't make them bad. We, yes, even the people with this condition, react when we smell something bad. Unfortunately, some of us have breath that smells like some of those other things. Sad.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've learned to separate those who make the jokes and laugh and those who simply react. I can't blame anyone who has a reaction. I probably would too. Some of us, myself included in the past, are just upset because it hurts. It's just become too draining to always be upset at those people. They can't help their reactions when it hits them any more than we can help having such a senseless and damaging condition.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic