Your Email Address:

First Name:

Going To The Dentist ( Please Help)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
trenski
Junior

Going To The Dentist ( Please Help)

Post by trenski »

I am planning to schedule a dentist appointment for 2 premolar extractions and a deep cleaning. My last appointment to another dentist was so hurtful...I overheard the dentist, his assistants, and the reception laughing extremely loud and commenting on my Chronic BB. So I was thinking when I go to the new dentist should I tell the reception over the telephone that my chief complaint is that I have Chronic BB...I don't want to catch them off guard by just going in for my appointment because my breath and nose odor is room filling; and I don't want another hurtful visit. Thanks for your suggestions.

thf
Junior

Post by thf »

If at all possible try a small dentist office and try to get the last appointment of the day. It works for me.
liza22

Post by liza22 »

I've been lucky enough to get dentists who are compassionate about the issue and I do let them know up front if it's a new dentist that is an issue. Sorry you had a bad experience. That is really unprofessional.
bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

Change dentist....

i just came from the dentist i am about to post a thread about it. I never told them i had bb but they were extremely nice to me and treated me with respect. It was a small family owned dentist and i think they figured out what the problem is.

They told me i have periodontitis and did my deep cleaning. If you are having to do deep cleaning then that is not normal it means that you atleast have gingivitis. Read my thread for full story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic