Your Email Address:

First Name:

Has to be gas from inside

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

Has to be gas from inside

Post by meowkity1 »

I was getting some good results from sucking on pineapple, which would clean my tongue and I would have less reactions. I still do not taste anything bad, but people react to me still. Some days I can pull off being social better than others.

After 8 years of not having a real job, I had to finally start trying really hard.

I go to the linterview, lady scratches, but im only there 10 minutes, she probably couldn't pinpoint me.

I get hired, go to fill out paperwork and get physical form, and she scratched a little more, even lost her track of thought.

I go to the orientation which is supposed to last 4 hours but they made it 3 (weird) This time it was a different lady for the first 1 1/2 hours. SHe walks in and immediately says, "woooo its too hot in here, I cant believe my glasses are fogging up, that's never happened before, we better leave the door open.

I was in the room with 6 other people and the two next to meld not stop rubbing. As the time went by I could feel my face getting hotter and hotter. I had questbut couldn't even open my mouth. The president of the company walked in and said something about St patricks day and wearing green. I was the only one wearing green by accident and I couldn't even reply to him. I m so extremely nervouse. I have a certification as a pharmacy tech, but no one would hire me so I applied for what I used to do which is a caretaker. Im so completely sred and nervouse how am I going to make it thrugh 8 hour shift without offending this poor woman that I start to take care of on Thursday.

The question I what in the world is coming out of me that would make someones glassesg, car windows fog, people rub there nose, sneeze, cough, have itchhy eyes. Since getting tonsils out I don't even taste or sense a bad smell, but people are extremely allergic to me. I had no choice but to find a job because my 22 year old car Is absolutely falling apart on me. My engine and transmission have really bad leaks, that over timere just getting worse and worse I can barely afford to put the oil in it that keeps falling out. Its a complete mystery.

My face is always hot, the air I breath out is so thick, I can actually sense it leaving my nose. flies fly around my face. If I have my mouth close for a long time, and then open, I actually make myself sneeze. I could be sitting in my room, and make a big exhale with my mouth closed and my son will sneeze instantly ,this is while he is in a whole other room.

It has got to be some type of gas, fungus, yeast, I don't know, but life is getting scary. If the lady doesn't like me, or the company figures me out, I will just die, my car will fall apart and I will have no way of getting on track unless a miracle happens. IM SO SCARED

I also had a pharmacy interview last week andinitially the lady kept saying how impressed she was with my resume, because of my years of experience in the health field, but like the other lady she lost her train of thought, and started giving me weird looks, how could I ever work somewhere that I have to answer phones, and talk customers and work with people, I don't know what to do. I feel doomed, I feel like a failure and I feel I have ruined my 2 boys life by, not providing them the things they need and want. If they fire me or stop giving me assighnments, I don't know how I could live on. Not to mention, I m so lonely,I cant date, I cant eat with people. My two sisters are all I have. I have no idea how im going to be able to make it through a 8 hour shift

meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

One more thing, BB CAN DEFINATELY BE PASSED THROUGH KISSING.

IN the looks department, I would say I am above average, I constantly get attention everywhere I go, and I have men trying to talk to me all the time. Recently I was having a good spell which lasted about a week, which Is why I finally got the courage to start applying again. I met this guy. He practically begged me to take me out to dinner. I found a excuse,but I ended up letting him come over. We were sitting on the couch, and I thought to myself, "do I smell his breath. I offered him a bottle water. Next thing I know he kissed me. A little while later he says" do you have any gum my breath stinks. I gave him some, His teeth were absolutely white, he doesn't smoke and doesnt even drink but I noticed that his tongue was definitely white. He kissed me again, and then I told him he had to leave, he was starting to have reactions to me. After he left I noticed my kneck or face where he kissed me had a bad smell, I was like what the hell. Then I grabbed the water bottle he was drinking out of to throw it away and I could smell the stench. I thought it was all in my head and I sniffed it, woooooo it blew me away. For the next two days I could actually taste what that bottle smelled like, which means he actually passed it on to me.

The big myster is, I claim to have such a problem, but not once have I ever left a stench on a cup or bottle. the lick test, I smell nothing. (I did have shit breath before getting tonsils and stones out, but still even then my breath did not linger on items. ) Im glad I met him, hes a erally nice guy, but I never get better if I keep kissing him, unless he just had bad breath because it was 8 at night and he hadn't brushed since morning.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I also want to state that I have OCD and asphergers, which is a social disorder related to autism. Whats really interesting is when I had tonsil stones with shit breath strangers would cover their nose, move back and make shit comments. Now people just have allergic type reactions. Though I don't feel I could go on a dinner date because the food stench definitely lingers. Also, the pineapple that has cleaned my mouth provided me with much relief is destroying my teeth and gums, and is constantly hurting the roof of my mouth, and the white always grows back. I have had a elliptical machine for a long time, for about four days I was using it, and my tongue would turn excessively white while I exercised, which makes me believe I am just too toxic to get better. My body has a really hard time sweating, even after a hour on the elliptical I am barely sweating, even sun tanning I barely sweat. I was constipated most of my life, which didn't even recognize as a problem until my early 20's. I think I am just completely toxic overload. These symptoms people have from me are not in my head. My ex boyfriend who I was with for 8 years, we can talk about anything, and he confirmed it for me. He even said that he thought people were reacting to him to, and he decided to stop eating pepper, and beef to see if that would help him. No bad breath on him, which is why I think it must be a gas. How come people did not act allergicly to me when I was positive I had shit berath because of tonsil stones. I have to be toxic and I don't know how to fix it
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I also did a weeks worth of research once on excessive histamine production, and I basically have all of the symptoms, which could be whats causing allergic reactions in people, though I still have serious tongue coating, after eating mouth reeks of the food, grime grows on my teeth fast. Interesting that my gums and teeth are practically perfect, also interesting to note that this whole problem started when my filling fell out. I feel doomed, because I have so many symptoms that I cant pinpoint where its coming from, but leaning more toward toxic overload producing gas.

Just hoping to help someone or get some help or tips, Im feeling really lost right now
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Do the people who used to tell you that you had bad breath still do so?

Many of us could be suffering from past painful experiences that have developed into paranoia.
Halletosis Berry
Total Newbie

Post by Halletosis Berry »

meowkity1 wrote:Just hoping to help someone or get some help or tips, Im feeling really lost right now
I started a new post about Almond Milk yesterday. It's definitely made a difference for me at least. Almonds popped up in a few BB treatments during my research. I discovered the milk by being too lazy to prepare almonds to eat and being to cheap to buy the almonds.

I usually drink 8 oz of Vanilla Almond Milk in the morning then another 8 oz at night a few hours before sleeping. I've tried 3 brands (Blue Diamond, Silk, Kroger) and the generic Kroger brand tastes the best to me and is the cheapest, but I'm sure any brand will be fine. It took a few days to a week to notice a difference.

Similar to your situation, I went to a hiring event for a job a few days ago. I didn't get the job (didn't really want it) but I didn't get a single reaction. I had MANY close conversations throughout the event. This was amazing to me since I have had doctors cover their face and rub their nose when I talk to them. All this while telling me that can't find anything wrong with me.

I'm still not willing to say I'm 100% cured, but I can say drinking almond milk has made a difference in my BB. I now only have tongue coating after sleeping. I brush and scrape my tongue in the morning, and my tongue stays mostly pink all day. I'm about 11 days in and I'll probably just stay with this milk for a while since it's so cheap and low risk.
Halletosis Berry
Total Newbie

Post by Halletosis Berry »

I just did a quick forum search and somebody else has also been drinking almond milk and seeing results.

viewtopic.php?t=5858&highlight=almond+milk

I can answer some questions about my diet and whatever else. I'm willing to answer any questions anybody will have. Almonds might have some vitamin or something we are lacking. I can say this is probably the best I have felt in quite a while. I'm sleeping better and generally just feel more energetic.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

There was a period in time where both of my close sisters told me "yes there a smell. Now they say, "your crazy," I don't smell anything" people are not reacting to you". Once they admitted they could smell it, I always bombarded them with questions about it, which I think made them stop admitting it. I will say that my ex says, he doesn't smell anything, but admits to believeing in the allergic reactions because he thought he was having it too, but he doessnt admit that he's allergic me. He doesn't want to hurt my feelings, because he waits until I turn my head to rub. Same with the guy I had over, he would only rub when I turned my head to drink my water, and I could see him from my side vision. I have a cousin that I don't really get along with too well, and he coughs profusely everytime I walk in his presence, but his siblings don't. I think some people definitely try to hurt us with their reactions, but then again, he's been in and out of the hospital his whole life, maybe it has to do with his immune system. Whatever I eat, it always gets trapped on the back of my tongue, this does not happen when I was younger. I also have those big bumps on the back of my tongue, and I don't think those wer there when I as younger either.

I just bought some kefir the other day, I will try the almond milk next, have nothing to lose at this point. Actually I can sense a bad smell sometimes from my nose, but its usually only when wind hits my face or I put my face upto a window on a cold day
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

halitosisux wrote:
Many of us could be suffering from past painful experiences that have developed into paranoia.
It 's not paranoia, these are the things that some of us go thru evey day. Real life stuff, I understand that it's hard to comprehend for others.
Mac
Junior

Post by Mac »

meowkity1 wrote: I just bought some kefir the other day, I will try the almond milk next, have nothing to lose at this point. Actually I can sense a bad smell sometimes from my nose, but its usually only when wind hits my face or I put my face upto a window on a cold day
Let us know how you get on with the Kefir. Are you making your own or did you buy it already made?
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I think pineapple has some oral irritants, I don't think they make the tongue red, I believe that some chemical or perhaps the fibrous nature is what brings blood to the surface of the tongue. I do think it offers some digestive aid, but nothing that I have ever quantified as useful for my condition. And the sugar creates it's own problems.

Kefir is good, and is generally lactose free, but it is still dairy, it increases mucous which is an enemy, the glue that keeps all of our 'stuff' intact and restricts proper fluid flow. It creates a nasty situation at the throat area.

Vitamin D is something that I can't prove yet, but I believe I get positive results (not odor related) but the foundation of something good. Vitamin D deficiency is something that I imagine we are susceptible to.

I agree on the gas thing, I think the colon is overreacting/underproducing to something, converting to gasses.

Stress is huge, you can sit and stress yourself until you choke. Relax and your throat should open up. Understand that you are who you are, you couldn't please everyone before this, and you won't after this. Try to stay in your own head, there is no benefit to trying to presume what others react to. You have odor, you know it, guessing about it all day only makes it worse.

And please don't let people tell you that what you're experiencing isn't true, or that you're exaggerating, or that you're paranoid. Just ignore them, they cannot help you. Stick to the folks who are going thru the exact same thing and can relate, it's likely that what cures them, may work for you. It is still amazing that the are people who deny others' experiences. I suspect that some people aren't actually going thru it to the level others are, and they can't comprehend. You can read and tell which people really have real issues, by what and how they type, and you can actually tell the fakes. I don't know what their motive is, but I aint stupid.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Mac- I bought the kefir, sometimes I use plain yogurt, but this isn't something new for me. I usually buy atleast twice a month and have been using it for quite awhile, I can't say that it helps, Its cheep, so I try it. I really cannot pin point my problem. Im guessing my problem is nasty thick secretions stuck in my nose that prodecue stench, gass'es from inside, and keratin buildup, which helps trap bacteria. I think im truly just toxic. The pineapple help to remove the keratin, exposing a flat pink surface with no hairy tongue, which helps my stench not travel as far, because I get less reactions when Im successful in makingthe pineapple burn the keratin off. It has to be a really fresh pineapple from a good quality store. I have bought them from smaller not so good stores and it does not work as well. I can see with my own eyes that my enamel is getting destroyed, my teeth are getting almost clear.

Elliott- I appreciate what you said, I know Im not crazy, and if being crazy meant I dint have to go through this, I would pick crazy. I also frequent the PATM forum, but I don't post too much because there is no organization on it, but they do have interesting facts on there
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Elliott, the fact is, there are people who describe PATM, very similar to meowkity's descriptions, who do not mention anything about odour. So my point is that there's always the possibility that where odour is "suspected" as an associated symptom of PATM, may (as per the medical description of halitophobia) actually be paranoia.

Of course, if a reliable person tells you clearly that your breath currently smells bad, that's a totally different matter. But if a person is no longer being told this, but was told it in the past, paranoia always has to be considered. Please accept I'm not denying or dismissing anything, just considering the possibilities, purely for the sake of understanding and discussion.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

There are quite a few people on the PATM (people are allergic to me) forum who think the reactions travel through the phone or TV, that is questionable. I know for a fact at my worse it can go through closed doors and windows, and travel really far distances outside or inside. At my worse, my neighbors dog would bark anytime I was outside and opened my mouth. You know dogs can sniff out cancers and other diseases, had me wondering if I was a walking disease. Jst got off the forum and someone said they got relief after some nose procedure. Im going to get some saline salt tomorrow and start neti pot/bottling my nose again. Sometimes I cant stand how much money I spend on trying to figure this out. At this point I wish I had a lot more money to try everything at the health store, because I really don't want to lose this job. I kept putting off ordering Silver Sinus, so I must make move to try it
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

hey meowkitty, how is the new job going? I just wanted to share with you a home business Ive been doing which luckily allows me to avoid the cruel treatment from coworkers every day. While this isn't a miracle, its enough for me to have a very comfortable life. I don't want you to think this is anything sketchy and I debated long and hard if I should even post this because I don't want anyone thinking this is a scam or anything.

If you are not interested in it, that's fine but I just felt soo bad reading about your struggles with trying to get a job; I felt its my responsibility to share this with you, since it could be successful for you too. Its basically a home advertising business, you can focus online or advertise with your friends and don't have to deal with communicating with people face to face. If you want more info, you can message me any questions or visit www.GetDirectPay.ca

Once again this is NOT anything sketchy, if you're not interested fine, no pressure! If you notice, I have never even brought this up on this forum. But your story really touched my heart, since as a female in my 20s, I know exactly what you're going through. Especially you said you are struggling to meet ends meet for your 2 kids; I can only imagine how difficult that is. Sorry for the long response!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic