Your Email Address:

First Name:

lost

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oneday4800
Advanced
lost

Post by oneday4800 »

I've used the tung brush and gel with no progress. Also the ora brush and tongue foam. Considering that once your brain gets used to a smell, if were making improvements, I would think that I'll be able to smell my 'new' bb? ? I'm scared its more complicated than I thought. I know my problem was due to poor oral hygiene but if I corrected it and took better care of myself I thought it would go away? Can anyone shed light on this

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

When you say no progress, do you mean it has no effect at all on your BB? Or do you mean there is some improvement, but the improvement is minimal and slowly wears off?
oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

I haven't noticed any improvements with my bb. My tongue is pinker but I still have reactions so I must still have it. I can sometimes taste a foul smell from my throat but only after my oral routine.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

The reason I asked is because if cleaning the tongue with such a product doesn't improve your breath at all, then at least this means that your BB is unlikely to be originating from your tongue. I know that's not much help, but at least you can rule out the tongue as the source of your odour, which, when trying to find the cause of BB, can help guide you to your actual cause.
oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

That's what I was afraid of. I wanted it to be my tongue but for simple reasons but I'm not too broken. Thanks for the help! I feel I get ignored often so I'm thankful u tried to help. I have one more question, if I don't have tonsil stones or anything else wrong with me,where can my bb be coming from?
oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

I get a foul taste coming from my throat but what exactly would cause that?
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

PND is the cause
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I don't think PND alone is a cause of bad breath, but I do think it's exacerbative if there's a bacterial problem relating to any bad breath coming from the tongue. It's a bit like eating egg or protein when you have BB. People who don't generally have BB won't suddenly have BB when they eat some protein. These people would also not have BB when they have allergies or colds - people I come across all the time, with breath as fresh as mountain air. Of course it's a different story if the PND is associated with some kind of infection somewhere or it carries the odour from somewhere else like the sinuses.

Skank taste from the throat, when everywhere else seems ok, makes me think tonsil stones?

@oneday, if you feel you're being ignored, ask again. We all feel like we're being ignored at times, but we must not allow that to get to us. It's not intentional from anyone, just sometimes we all leave it to someone else to answer and then nobody does and we end up forgetting.
oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

But I don't have pnd. That's y I have no clue about a cause
oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

It doesn't bother me much. I sometimes take things to personal. I'll use your advice and sign up to other sites to get more answers
betterdays

Post by betterdays »

oneday4800 wrote:But I don't have pnd. That's y I have no clue about a cause
It might be a good idea to see an ENT. Since you know its coming from your throat and you ruled out your tongue.
oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

I totally wish I could but I don't have insurance and I can't afford it right now
sandspiegel
Junior

Post by sandspiegel »

My case of bb has 2 problem zones:

1. My tongue (especially the back of the tongue) smells like sh*t if I don't use Tung Brush + Gel

2. I have a problem with tonsil stones. You say you sometimes have a foul taste in your throat. Me too! usually I have it when I swallow, then this foul taste is there for a couple of seconds and then it goes away. Yesterday it was really bad and I took a flashlight and saw a white tonsil stone hiding in the tonsil area on the right. I took it out and boy does it smell like sh*t!
However, there is no doubt in my mind that this is the cause for the foul taste I get when I swallow.
I really need to get my tonsils removed but had no time to see a doctor til now. I have more time now and will make an appointment tomorrow.

Did you already have your tonsils removed? If not, how can you be sure that the foul taste is not coming from tonsil stones? These suckers can have pretty good hiding places and it's really hard to reach. I once spend about 30 min in front of the mirror to find one tiny one. The point is, just because you don't see them, doesn't mean they aren't there.
kite

Post by kite »

Sanspiegel, wha kind of Gel do you use please & how long this is effective to keep your breath fresh.
MY consulted ENT & I went through many scans & xrays, they say i do not have PND, my
tonsils are out too.Still i have terrific smell on the tongue & backest part of my Tongue, i use to clean with ALAM as someone suggested in this forum, it did work for a month & not anymore.. Any advise please.
jamesmcavoy

Re: lost

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Tumhi sagle lok kay samzat ahat kay mahit babare , aapan sarva kadachit chukichya pathwar ahot ase nahi ka vatat ?
Mala nahi mahit tumchya paiki kon vidnyan shikshan ghetalyala ahe pan tumhi tarka lavat nahi kuthlya pan goshticha .
Yeto
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic