Your Email Address:

First Name:

Mouth breathing is known cause of BB

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
james2
Total Newbie

Mouth breathing is known cause of BB

Post by james2 »

Hi all my fellow bb sufferers,

There are so many litterature in the internet that chronic mouth breathing causes chronic bb.
if your mouth is open during sleep or breath through mouth during sleep you are very likely to suffer from bad breath. I read on random website that mouth breathing can cauuse bad breath then i searched through google and i have seen so many sources saying that chronic mouth breather can end up a bb sufferer. I asked my family if my mouth is open during the sleep thye told me that my mouth is open during sleep. So Iam also mouth breather. How many of you are mouth breathers or their mouth opens during the sleep.

betterdays

Post by betterdays »

Bad breath due to mouth breathing is a result of the mouth drying out which basically everyone suffers from.
Rissa18
Total Newbie

Re: Mouth breathing is known cause of BB

Post by Rissa18 »

Hello Guys, Im also thinking this could be a root cause for most of us here.

James2 wrote this post year 2014, now he disappeared and never post again. Maybe he was cured long time ago after correcting his mouth breathing .

I myself is also a mouth breather. If you search on youtube or google. It can really cause of dry mouth and lead to oral diseases, cavities, and all these lead to bad breath.

Now what im doing is mouth taping every night, during the day Im exercising my tongue to be always on the roof of my mouth. Just like what mewing is.

Please make research about this, because I cannot explain here too much, maybe this is the real root cause of our sufferings.

This will cost you nothing at all.

Thanks for reading. I hope someone will response to this post
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic