Your Email Address:

First Name:

I wish Chronic Halitosis was a person I could bitch slap

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
issy154
Junior

Post by issy154 »

Yeah, so I'm in Seattle right now, staying with my aunt and other relatives that haven't seen me in a year.

I wonder if they can smell me or not. It's hard to even make out my own scent with this damn cold.

Anyway, when you go to other people's houses, do you guys look through their medicine cabinets and see what kind of stuff they use for their oral hygene? lol

My aunt has a dog, and it was kind of nice to see he had stinky breath too....not halitosis, but at least now I have a BB buddy. Maybe I should just live with a bunch of dogs in a condo if I never get married. Just a thought, considering isolating myself on an island does not seem possible at the moment.

issy154
Junior

Post by issy154 »

Btw, if anyone cares to know my current regime before going out in the world, I use aquafresh and pump Smartmouth solution on my toothbrush before brushing my teeth.

I don't gargle with it by itself because it makes my mouth feel so dry, which definitely doesn't help with BB.

Also, I drink Lavender tao of tea. Dunno if it works or not, but whatever.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

i don't think my problem is within the teeth, tongue area..

i think it's the pnd in the back of throat.. maybe some stuff going on inside my nose too..

i went weightlifting today.. and i haven't noticed this for awhile, but i kept catching whiffs of something nasty.. i've been using vitamin c and tung brush along with brushing and flossing and an oil pull every morning.... but after taking all this vitamin c, i also think this smell could be coming off of my skin and smelling sour..

i reallly feel like giving up all this extra stuff.. i almost feel like i had better breath when i wasn't doing a single thing about it.. and oil pulling or maybe the vitamin c is having funny effects on my body.. today i noticed when shaking my hair dry, my teeth hurt like hell just by shakinbg my head.. :(

i want to be abducted by aliens that evolved without a sense of smell.. perhaps no life on their planet has noses.. then i would fall in love with one of them and live happily ever after :'
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

issy154 wrote:
I don't gargle with it by itself because it makes my mouth feel so dry, which definitely doesn't help with BB.

have you tried to use it consistently for two or more weeks?? Because the dry mouth does go away, it is only an initial reaction.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Man. sometimes I get the biggest laughs out of this forum. You guys are great!

Mike... Yeah I lift too. You NEVER know what the smell is when you're at the gym. Don't worry about it. Could be your shorts, could be the bench, someone else's odor. I've smelled plenty of BB guys in the gym actually.
At the gym, anything can stink... and everyone just goes about their business.

But bending down and straining will open the sphincter (sp), where the stomach and esophagus join, and if you have any acid reflux, lifting will aggravate it.
issy154
Junior

Post by issy154 »

reallly feel like giving up all this extra stuff.. i almost feel like i had better breath when i wasn't doing a single thing about it.. and oil pulling or maybe the vitamin c is having funny effects on my body.. today i noticed when shaking my hair dry, my teeth hurt like hell just by shakinbg my head..
Omg, I feel the same way. The more I try to do something about it, the worse it gets.

Yeah, I'm gonna try and finish up the rest of Smart Mouth. Hopefully the dryness will go away. It wouldn't be so bad, if it weren't freaking 13 bucks and only lasts 2 weeks.
issy154
Junior

Post by issy154 »

Grrr, Smartmouth is not working at all. For the people it's working for, do you only have to use it twice a day? The effects seem to wear off pretty much like the other mouthwashes I've tried.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic