Your Email Address:

First Name:

Daily Routine Tonsils

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Total Newbie

Daily Routine Tonsils

Post by Quote »

Hey,

to clean my tonsils i use my finger and also a tool, which
helps me a lot.
Its kind of vacuum cleaner in a small way ;)
Its produced in Germany and specalliy to clean the tonsils.

Dont know, if you can get this, in your country.
If so. Have a try. You will wonder, how much cleaner the tonsils get...

Greetings

josef143
Total Newbie

Post by josef143 »

umm the tool design seems effective tonsil cleaner ! whats the name of it ?
ShitTalker
Junior

Post by ShitTalker »

I'm sorry, but I don't think this would be that great for cleaning the tonsils... I have a lot of experience with cleaning out my tonsils and most of the tonsil stones are hidden deep in the pockets of your tonsils and are very tough to get out even with a strong stream of water from a dental jet machine. Maybe this device would suck out some tonsils on the surface and maybe help out your breath a little, but I don't think it would actually clean your tonsils or get rid of any odor causing bacteria...

I highly suggest using a dental water jet machine to clean out your tonsils, but they are a little inconvenient and noisy. They also have small portable ones that can run on batteries, or can be charged by a power cord.

You can search for my old posts if you want to read any tips I had for cleaning your tonsils.
Help support this site's owner by shopping on Amazon after clicking this link Shop on Amazon.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic