Your Email Address:

First Name:

ANAEROBIC BACTERIA THREAD

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
lookingforcure
Junior

Post by lookingforcure »

bad eating habits growing up as a child / throughout my entire life.
Bad as in, literally stufifng my face NEVER realizing how much food I was eating. I probably eat what a normal person eats 3x

I'm not overweight but i;ve gained some pounds

things to note today

i completely disregarded my diet today

had half a sandwich with bread (nothing changed)

went overboard with dinner today with homemade fried oreos..

things to note

only when I OVEREAT, is when I experience this constant lump in my throat, sour taste in mouth

I don't know what exactly is, but my issue is with overeating (it really might be acid reflux causing my bad breath)

specifically overeating carbs

any thoughts?

Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

lookingforcure wrote:bad eating habits growing up as a child / throughout my entire life.
Bad as in, literally stufifng my face NEVER realizing how much food I was eating. I probably eat what a normal person eats 3x

I'm not overweight but i;ve gained some pounds

things to note today

i completely disregarded my diet today

had half a sandwich with bread (nothing changed)

went overboard with dinner today with homemade fried oreos..

things to note

only when I OVEREAT, is when I experience this constant lump in my throat, sour taste in mouth

I don't know what exactly is, but my issue is with overeating (it really might be acid reflux causing my bad breath)

specifically overeating carbs

any thoughts?
I'm pretty sure something got screwed up in our digestive system.
Maybe some sort of imbalance?

I'm sure that if we follow a good diet (cut down sugar etc) for a very long time we'll heal. But it's tough !!
lookingforcure
Junior

Post by lookingforcure »

dude, people might say all these false things about a low carb diet

but I honestly think if we ate healthier, smaller portions, chewing our foods.... just eating like a normal person.

our immune system will fix itself

my only concern is smoking,...

smoking increases / stimulates acid production. I may need to cut down

trunks

try a diet, its almost impossible for me i dont know why. i keep talkign about it, need to start being more consistent..... its pretty sad how i dont have full control of my own life.

tomorrows a new day

keep me updated

also, I'd be interested in people's diet (past and present)

i think information like this could help us find a similarity somewhere that may help give us a lead.

i over consume food, generally carbohydrates and thats when i experience my worst symptoms of reflux / BB

also @ trunks

take a look at this

viewtopic.php?t=2299

try the carbohydrate free diet with me man

lets do this together =D

my first day of that diet, I had this fresh taste in my mouth after drinking a nice cold water bottle...

just off the first day of my starving from carbs...

this has to be it man, has to be. our past / current eating habits are the problem
lookingforcure
Junior

Post by lookingforcure »

Progressively changing my diet

Also ordered chlorella

I feel like I have very slow motility down in my stomach area. I'm looking to get acupuncture done. I remember the one time I had it done, my stool came out so smoothly.

Also peep this article http://mpkb.org/home/food/carbohydrates
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

@lookingforcure

Dude, I've failed miserably. Yesterday I had Indian food (rice, naan bread etc) and today my mouth smells terrible!

I had people coming at my desk and I was basically nodding and keeping my mouth shut -- sigh.

But let's do it man! Ima try to reduce progressively.
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

lookingforcure wrote:Progressively changing my diet

Also ordered chlorella

I feel like I have very slow motility down in my stomach area. I'm looking to get acupuncture done. I remember the one time I had it done, my stool came out so smoothly.

Let me know how chlorella works for you??

I've read reviews on amazon and people seem pretty satisfied with it..
lookingforcure
Junior

Post by lookingforcure »

Trunks99 wrote:

Also ordered chlorella

day 2 on it

no significant changes / my BB differs

Guys another interesting article

could it be that our body is too acidic? here is a good read

http://www.acidalkalinediet.net/acidosi ... -death.php

has anyone tried the alkaline cleanse diet?
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

lookingforcure wrote:
Trunks99 wrote:

Also ordered chlorella

day 2 on it

I made a smoothie today with Fresh fruits (mango, banana) and Raw milk and my breath is not as bad as yesterday -- or at least I think so.

It's my first time trying raw milk and it doesn't seem to be as bad as industrial milk in terms of affecting my breath.
lookingforcure
Junior

Post by lookingforcure »

Trunks99 wrote:
lookingforcure wrote:
Trunks99 wrote: Let me know how chlorella works for you??

day 2 on it

I made a smoothie today with Fresh fruits (mango, banana) and Raw milk and my breath is not as bad as yesterday -- or at least I think so.

It's my first time trying raw milk and it doesn't seem to be as bad as industrial milk in terms of affecting my breath.
]

nice bro

its always good ot here improvements =D

im getting retested for h. pylori next friday...

i remember taking some antibiotic (not sure on the name), for a sinus infection and my breath being so fresh. i distinctly remember that day that the symptoms of LPR were GONE. I dont know why I stopped taking the medication but its one of my biggest regret

ive spoken with my doctor and he ruled out candida.

ill update this thread on the test results

until then, my breath still smells like shit / acid / bile

what hte ***k lol

@trunks

have you been tested for h. pylori?

H. Pylori can also be found in the mouth http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18705796/
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

lookingforcure wrote:
@trunks

have you been tested for h. pylori?

H. Pylori can also be found in the mouth http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18705796/
I had a breath test done about a month or two ago. It came out negative but I might redo one.. How about you?
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

Again today I had a smoothie (papaya, orange this time) and my breath is ok I think. It still smells bad but not as strong as usual.

There is a guy on this forum that experienced the same thing -- he drinks a smoothie every morning (mango papaya and... can't remember the last one) and his breath improved. Can't remember his username but he's from Africa I think.
lookingforcure
Junior

Post by lookingforcure »

I'M suspecting that I still have H pylori I have this behavior of belching constantly and my doctor told me that H pylori can cause reflux also when I was on some antibiotics for a sinus infection my reflux symptoms diminished significantly and my bad breath improved significantly. get retested and let me know bro
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

lookingforcure wrote:I'M suspecting that I still have H pylori I have this behavior of belching constantly and my doctor told me that H pylori can cause reflux also when I was on some antibiotics for a sinus infection my reflux symptoms diminished significantly and my bad breath improved significantly. get retested and let me know bro
I'm constantly belching after a meal. We have very similar symptoms it seems like..
I'm certain that the unhealthy diet I was on growing up caused all this..

Where do you live @lookingforcure?
lookingforcure
Junior

Post by lookingforcure »

New York

What types of testing have you had done?

Getting the urea breath test Friday

Had a biopsy that showed nothing, but I've read that it's important to continue retesting because some tests don't cover where the bacterium lie... the breath test should be good though because it detects what the bacterium secretes (urea)

It's been said that 87% of people with h. Pylori have halitosis (look up - "can h. Pylori cause bad breath"
not sure how accurate that is, but sure is interesting to those who have tested positive and have halitosis (Any correlation? )

The bacterium secretes urea which then turns into ammonia

I know throughout this thread I've made assumptions as to what my problem is. Candida affects those with "severely" compromised immune systems. I'm talking, very young adolescents, elderly people... not a 22 year old like myself and I'm sure I could say the same to a 40 year old person.
Candida is ruled out...

I think my main issue is h. Pylori. Why? Because for one, I tested positive for it. Was put on antibiotics (not metronidazole). My physician said without any testing that the bacteria has been eradicateId (yea, like you fuxken know without doing any tests). Had my gi take a biopsy, found nothing but I've read it's very easy to fail this type of test and still be positive..

Also. H. Pylori can exsist in the mouth....

Guys get retested for h. Pylori. Make sure that is out of the question

And bro, disregard diet man. I've met so MA NY overweight people (guess how their diet is....) that DON'T have bad breath. I'm talking people with type 1 type 2 diabetes that are like 120 lbs overweight with normal breath... there is something in us creating this problem. It has to be. I'm not talking crazy. Get retested for h. Pylori. Preferably the urea breath test

Also check out this website. Please read through all the comments from this link
http://m.topix.com/forum/health/helicob ... F1C2LDU0MQ

I'm here to find a cure for myself and I hope I can help others along the way
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

lookingforcure wrote:New York

What types of testing have you had done?

Getting the urea breath test Friday

Had a biopsy that showed nothing, but I've read that it's important to continue retesting because some tests don't cover where the bacterium lie... the breath test should be good though because it detects what the bacterium secretes (urea)

It's been said that 87% of people with h. Pylori have halitosis (look up - "can h. Pylori cause bad breath"
not sure how accurate that is, but sure is interesting to those who have tested positive and have halitosis (Any correlation? )

The bacterium secretes urea which then turns into ammonia

I know throughout this thread I've made assumptions as to what my problem is. Candida affects those with "severely" compromised immune systems. I'm talking, very young adolescents, elderly people... not a 22 year old like myself and I'm sure I could say the same to a 40 year old person.
Candida is ruled out...

I think my main issue is h. Pylori. Why? Because for one, I tested positive for it. Was put on antibiotics (not metronidazole). My physician said without any testing that the bacteria has been eradicateId (yea, like you fuxken know without doing any tests). Had my gi take a biopsy, found nothing but I've read it's very easy to fail this type of test and still be positive..

Also. H. Pylori can exsist in the mouth....

Guys get retested for h. Pylori. Make sure that is out of the question

And bro, disregard diet man. I've met so MA NY overweight people (guess how their diet is....) that DON'T have bad breath. I'm talking people with type 1 type 2 diabetes that are like 120 lbs overweight with normal breath... there is something in us creating this problem. It has to be. I'm not talking crazy. Get retested for h. Pylori. Preferably the urea breath test

Also check out this website. Please read through all the comments from this link
http://m.topix.com/forum/health/helicob ... F1C2LDU0MQ

I'm here to find a cure for myself and I hope I can help others along the way
I have done a breath test, a biopsy and a stool test.. everything came out negative.

My doctor thinks I have a mild IBS and he said I had a minor reflux + minor gastritis.

As for the diet thing, I believe it's the only solution for us.. but it's long term and that's what makes it hard!
Everyone has a different metabolism and so you can't conclude anything by saying "this person has a worse diet than me but yet no bad breath so bad breath doesn't come from diet".. there are people who get exposed to certain things and don't get cancer, while others who get exposed to the very same things get cancer.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic