Your Email Address:

First Name:

Gluten is the culprit for me

Tell us your story with bad breath
rainbowclownmi
Total Newbie

Gluten is the culprit for me

Post by rainbowclownmi »

Hi everyone. I have tried almost everything and gluten free diet helped more than anything. Promised myself to post here when I found the cure. I can say I am 80 percent healed and getting better. Wanted to list things that worked for me with the degree of how usefulthey were. Herewe go:
Go gluten free- the most effective
Dairy free- very effective
Sugarfree- very effective
Raw diet 50-40% everyday - very effective
Healthy eating- very effective
Flossing, gargling with baking soda - effective
Nasal rinsing- effective
Running in the open air- very effective
Good mood, feeling being loved- effective
Vitamin c and probiotics- effective
Complete colon cleansing called laghu shakeaprankalana- effective but results are not very long term if you keep damaging your gut with allergens

Will update here as I know more. Wish you all the best of luck because we deserve after all we've suffered
=;

rin9060
Total Newbie

Post by rin9060 »

Thanks so much for posting! I've promised myself that if I ever find relief I will post it as well. I've recently started a dairy/sugar/gluten free diet. I never knew how much of all of those things are in EVERYTHING! I just started probiotics, digestive enzymes, and aloe as well. It actually sounds like I'm doing a lot of the things you've found effective. May I ask what kind of allergy/GI issues you were having prior to doing these things? How long have you been doing this and how long did you do this until you noticed an improvement? Feel free to private message if you prefer. Thanks again :)
everhopeful81

Post by everhopeful81 »

Great news! Can I ask how long have you been doing the gluten free diet for? And how about the others? Did they take a similar time to show effect? I notice the baking soda/peroxide is immediate as one would expect, but as for the diets, it seems to take a while (I have cut out dairy/red meat which always helped a bit but not that much) - I am now doing a combination of that & a "whole" diet, with no processed foods/sugar etc..
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

exactly what i am doing, i am happy it works for you
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic