Your Email Address:

First Name:

KINDA TEMPORARY 100PERCENT CURE FOR YOUR BB...........

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ijwbtrma

KINDA TEMPORARY 100PERCENT CURE FOR YOUR BB...........

Post by ijwbtrma »

HEY GUYS..... IF YOUR BB ORIGINATES FROM YOUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM OR MOUTH OR INTESTINE OR WHEREVER, ONE OF THE 100% WAYS TO KILL THE BACTERIA IS NOT TO EAT..... IN OTHER WORDS, YOU HAVE TO EAT BY AN "ELEMENTAL DIET"...... THIS WAY, NUTRIENTS ARE INTRODUCED TO YOUR BLOOD STREAM BY INJECTION WITHOUT GOING THROUGH YOUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM...... THUS YOU STARVE THE BACTERIA BUT YOU ARE FED...... I WOULD'VE STARTED THIS MEAL ALREADY BUT I'M STILL WONDERING HOW TO GO ABOUT IT....... I'M 100% SURE THIS CURES BAD BREATH IN 2 WEEKS......
Last edited by ijwbtrma on Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ijwbtrma

Post by ijwbtrma »

I'm totally sure of this..... try it if you're able to....... However, you can't live on this forever and bb may return if you start putting food in the digestive tract again........... ouch..... I think you can live on this for two weeks a month, then on real food for two weeks a month..... that way..... before bacteria has recuperated to start killing people's noses again, you'll be starving them again....... goodluck
Last edited by ijwbtrma on Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ijwbtrma

Post by ijwbtrma »

this type of elemental diet can be eaten by mouth as it's easily absorbed ........... http://www.siboinfo.com/uploads/5/4/8/4 ... ptions.pdf .........
jamesmcavoy

Re: KINDA TEMPORARY 100PERCENT CURE FOR YOUR BB...........

Post by jamesmcavoy »

U wouldnt have to create this whole thread .
What u said is simply called fasting .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic