Your Email Address:

First Name:

How do you react to people with Halitosis?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Note how dentists like to deflect responsibility. If they can't stop your bad breath with their general cleaning, it's always "because you have physical ailments and need to see anyone but me for this problem."

findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

i was in the supermarket and this guy past me and he was talking on his phone and his breath was soooo bad it mad me heave, Oh god.. it hurts me to think thats how people think of me, i would hate to know that ive mad a person heave. To smell something like fecel something that comes out of the other end to then smell it coming out of someones mouth...the thought of that person being me makes me feel really awful!
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

findacure wrote:i was in the supermarket and this guy past me and he was talking on his phone and his breath was soooo bad it mad me heave, Oh god.. it hurts me to think thats how people think of me, i would hate to know that ive mad a person heave. To smell something like fecel something that comes out of the other end to then smell it coming out of someones mouth...the thought of that person being me makes me feel really awful!
i know the feeling. it's annoying smelling fecal breath on ppl. that's what made it so hard for me to even project my breath when i talked before my surgery. like i talked to the pharmacist yesterday about switching from prilosec to zantac and whether or not that would help me with the bad side effects i was experiencing. her breath was very tart and it was morning. then i went to another pharmacy to buy the exact type/quantity of zantac i wanted, and the man who came to unlock the case with the meds, have fecal breath after the second sentence he spoke. like it comes in after you've spoken a few words. crazy.
me
Advanced

Post by me »

i was in the supermarket and this guy past me and he was talking on his phone and his breath was soooo bad it mad me heave, Oh god.. it hurts me to think thats how people think of me, i would hate to know that ive mad a person heave. To smell something like fecel something that comes out of the other end to then smell it coming out of someones mouth...the thought of that person being me makes me feel really awful!
really his breath smelld literatly like poop?? i have smelled lots of people with bb but never one with with poop bb only mine.

what happens to me sometimes is that im walking on the street and out of no where my bb hits back and i can smell this awfull swer/fart smell that make me want to crowl into a hole and never get out.
Last edited by me on Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

me wrote:
really his breath smelld literatly like poop?? i have smelled lots of people with bb but never one with with poop bb only mine.

what happens to me sometimes is that im walking on the street and out of know where my bb hits back and i can smell this awfull swer/fart smell that make me want to crowl into a hole and never get out.
yeah it did, i heaved, it was awful...i also had to ride in a car with a lady and her breath smelt like poop but the next time i saw her her breath was fine, so basically she didnt brush ere teeth that day or for 3 days!!!, but god how could she have let it get to that point.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic