Your Email Address:

First Name:

Do your genitals stink?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Larc400
God

Do your genitals stink?

Post by Larc400 »

Forgive me for asking 8)

If anaerobic bacteria are the cause of most people's bb, it might be the case that we are more prone to having these effects in other places where anaerobic bacteria can hide and produce a scent (genitals, armpits, feet, etc) -- sometimes heavenly, sometimes obnoxious. The difference between these areas, and the oral bacteria, is that they can be easily managed by average daily hygiene, while the oral bacteria are more hidden :|

Anyone noticed strong scents from any of these areas when not showering etc for more than 24hrs? I have 8)

If that is the case, I wonder why our bodies are more welcoming to these bacteria than the general population's :?

greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

well uhhh uhhh uhm... ehhhh.... ahhhhh....ehhhh... eeee when i shower with hot water too long i guess.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

yes, i always notice odors coming from my armpit & other hairy areas even if i showered in the morning. i need to shower twice a day to be able to control it. i also shave my armpit hair so the bacteria won`t be able to camp there. i don`t know if i have bromhidrosis or something but my body seems to nurture these odor-producing bacterias. it`s definitely a lot easier to control external odors than bad breath.

P.S. chlorophyll & spirulina seems to work well with my body odor but they`re useless against bad breath.
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

i think bb bacteria are harder to control because we have to eat, and when we eat so can the bacteria.
me
Advanced

Post by me »

yes actually if i dont shower for a day then my genitalia does smell, maybe is the same thing, Im so cluless about my bb that everything is a posibility
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

are you all women?

as a man what part of a penis can smell bad? :p

If it does, I can't really get my nose into it to check it out :-s
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Anaerobic bacteria can produce quite an attractive cock scent 8) , if you're affected. It would be apparent just by touching it after like 24hrs of not showering, and the heavenly aroma would be there on your hand. This may not apply to circumcised guys as then the bacteria have nowhere to hide. For women it's more apparent, as the bacteria have more places to hang out. I actually love that scent btw 8)

Anyway, I think what we're trying to find out is if most of us in this group have anerobic bacteria effects in other parts than the oral area. In that case maybe a more systemic approach has to be taken.
me
Advanced

Post by me »

Anaerobic bacteria can produce quite an attractive cock scent , if you're affected. It would be apparent just by touching it after like 24hrs of not showering, and the heavenly aroma would be there on your hand. This may not apply to circumcised guys as then the bacteria have nowhere to hide.
i think that's what it is :oops:
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

mike987 wrote:are you all women?

as a man what part of a penis can smell bad? :p

If it does, I can't really get my nose into it to check it out :-s
it`s not the penis that smells but the pubic hair :lol:
anyways, i already got that under control now :D
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

When I sweat, yeah I get a smell. I think lots of normal people can't go a day without showering... I'm not sure what type of smell you guys are talking about.

Since were asking questions, does anyones ear canals stink though? Use a qtip and smell. Mine are moist and have a smell.

:-$
TIREDOFIT
Advanced

Post by TIREDOFIT »

Yes, mine do if I skip a day. Especially if I eat foods with high choline, ie. eggs, peanuts, beans...
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

I think this doesn´t have sense at all,

I think they are separate problems. In my case I only have bb but the rest of my body is normal (body, feets, hair, ears).

Of couse that any person that stays one or two days without a shower will start to have unpleasent odors in their genitals, and this is normal, and that´s why people gets showers....

I think the anaerobic bacteria that causes bb it totally different that the problems that could cause, body odor, for example.

If you pay attention, there´s a lot of people that gets bad body odor when they sweat, or people with bad odor feet, and they dont have bad breath.

Although there´s people that could have both problems....

In the feets case, usually the bad odor is due to fungis
TIREDOFIT
Advanced

Post by TIREDOFIT »

It could be a genital yeast infection that was left too long and traveled to the stomach as well.
nc
Total Newbie

Post by nc »

elliott wrote:When I sweat, yeah I get a smell. I think lots of normal people can't go a day without showering... I'm not sure what type of smell you guys are talking about.

Since were asking questions, does anyones ear canals stink though? Use a qtip and smell. Mine are moist and have a smell.

Yes, my ear canals stink also, sometimes the smell is strong but sometimes no smell at all. I think it depends on the food I eat.

nc
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

nc wrote:
elliott wrote:When I sweat, yeah I get a smell. I think lots of normal people can't go a day without showering... I'm not sure what type of smell you guys are talking about.

Yes, my ear canals stink also, sometimes the smell is strong but sometimes no smell at all. I think it depends on the food I eat.

nc
finally! someone else! This must be sinus related no?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic