Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone with experience with alcohol free mouth washes?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
somethinstinks
Advanced

Anyone with experience with alcohol free mouth washes?

Post by somethinstinks »

Do they work? I haven't used a mouthwash in probably a decade as they seem sacrilege to bb sufferers. But I don't remember there being a lot of alcohol free mouth washes back then (or maybe I didn't pay them much attention). I have been noticing a lot of the big brands (listerine, crest, etc) have alcohol free formulations. Have you guys tried them and do they work? I mean the reason we stay away is the alcohol content correct?

missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

It didn't work for me
Trunks99
Advanced

Re: Anyone with experience with alcohol free mouth washes?

Post by Trunks99 »

somethinstinks wrote:Do they work? I haven't used a mouthwash in probably a decade as they seem sacrilege to bb sufferers. But I don't remember there being a lot of alcohol free mouth washes back then (or maybe I didn't pay them much attention). I have been noticing a lot of the big brands (listerine, crest, etc) have alcohol free formulations. Have you guys tried them and do they work? I mean the reason we stay away is the alcohol content correct?
Not just the alcohol content... They are full of chemicals in general..
I've tried a couple and some of them reduce bad breath but if you use them for a long period of time, you might have to deal with more than just bad breath -- meaning health problems could arise from long time use.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic