First Name:

My story of Bad Breath

Tell us your story with bad breath
zakmanaar
Total Newbie

My story of Bad Breath

Post by zakmanaar »

Hello everyone,

I have just joined the forums but was reading many of the posts the past two weeks. I guess a suffer from BB but i have never had any reaction except i know if i do not control it people may have a reaction. this whole thing started when i was in middle school (8th grade if i recall). I would chew gum in the morning, and if i spit out the gum i would get this strong after taste that was not pleasant at all. I started high school and things started to escalate. as a freshmen, i had a problem which was after i had lunch i would get really bad breath and around the winter time if i go out the air would create this kind of taste in my mouth which felt like it was Bad Breath. Anyways, as a sophomore in high school i had no choice but to start researching about the problem i had with my breath. I figured it out the tongue scraper (i looked at ora brush but it was not in stores at the time). Anyways i ignored the problem for the rest of my high school years but when i became a senior it was really bad that if i did not eat for 10 minutes i would have Bad Breath. I have used many products and now im a college student. I can control my breath to a degree but i can never be safe. I am thankful that i am not labeled by people that i have such condition. I have an appointment with a GI next week and i hope i can figure out some kind of issue with my digestive system that can relate to the issues i always had. I also have a white coated tongue and i can never get it to turn pink!

if you guys have any suggestions please do provide them!

Thank You All!