Your Email Address:

First Name:

Amoxicillin works!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Dk1992
Total Newbie

Amoxicillin works!

Post by Dk1992 »

Hey I'm a newbie to this forum but been lurking for a year or so and my story is that I devolved bad breath somehow about 5 years ago....... Always get a white coating, bad breath, dry mouth. 4 months ago a doc gave me 500mg of amoxicillin for a possible Strep throat and the coating and the white month was gone for good I thought but after about 3 months the coating came back. The doc is willing to give me more amoxicillin but I did a tongue swob and no bacteria or anything on the tongue got a lot of testing done (blood,urine) nothing at all.
SO the doc said do some research of GEOGRAPHICAL tongue and I did. People who have psiorasis like I do have geographical tongue sometimes....... So that could be the cause but why did amoxicillin work then and I am probably gonna get some more even if it is a temporary fix only. Replys/help would be great full this bad breath is ruining my lie