Your Email Address:

First Name:

HELLO

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
abdiqani
Total Newbie

HELLO

Post by abdiqani »

hello guys. i came across this forum by accident yesterday afternoon and no one can imagine my reactions,,i was so excited becouse its good to meet people with halitosis becouse they are the only who understand the devastating impacts of this disorder. i have been living with this for almost three years now and found it difficult to blend in to the main stream society. i am socially isolated,emotional and mentally depressed and iwht no hope of cure in sight..i know u all understand me becouse we share something in common..but i havent gave up on god becouse one day somehow god will respond to our prayers...nice to meet you all. :(

smileguy

science not religion

Post by smileguy »

If god was going to answer are prayer we wouldnt have had this problem to begin with.Lets stick to science and try to solve this problem together.
Sorry if I was harsh but thats the way I feel
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I still beleive in spiritual side of the nature and God but we have a hell of a punishemt on our selves. So many relationships went to hell because of bb, so much suffering, i pushed so much sadness into myself that i even can not cry anymore

Pleople are treating me like total shit, we hope of a cure that may never come.

This is a real bull.

18 years of my life was destroyed because of this ****ing disease or gene malfunction or whatever is the cause. 18 years, all my childhood that could be wonderful and it was a pile of shit.

I simply just wait and create a good karma for the next life. I could have so much potential but now I can not even get a job.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic