Your Email Address:

First Name:

Meet up near Louisiana/Gulf area

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
nolagirl

Meet up near Louisiana/Gulf area

Post by nolagirl »

Hi! I'd really like to meet up with someone/a group of people and I'd be willing to drive a reasonable distance. I live in New Orleans but I could drive to other parts of Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas or Alabama. Or if someone lived further we could meet up halfway. I've never met someone else from this forum but I think it's very important. I've read a lot of stories on here where people met up and couldn't smell each other but blamed it on them both being immune to their bad breath odor and thus unable to smell other people with a similar problem. I don't necessarily think this is true. I can smell other people's bad breath all the time and I even worked with a girl who had chronic halitosis (like every day) and my co-workers confirmed that they smelled her every day too. I'm not denying that we don't have odor problems but maybe a meet up could help establish how bad they really are?? Anyways, I'd love to make this work so I hope someone posts back.

jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

There are currently 3 different private groups on FB (that I know of) where a lot of members with odor issues connect. Sometimes I think people feel more comfortable connecting online with members first, then move on to the next level of meeting with one another.
doop

Re

Post by doop »

I sent you a private message about this you didn't reply to me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic