Your Email Address:

First Name:

This may be the reason for reaction from others

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sopo
Advanced

This may be the reason for reaction from others

Post by sopo »

I found a post from a guy who dosent have any odour problem like us, he explains what he feels like when he gets into contact with people who have bad odour problem....this was posted in one of the patm site, I found it interesting and wanted to share.
It goes like this...
""All though some of you spoke about people sneezing or itching. Most of you spoke about people being offended by your smell. Or a smell YOU thought other could smell when you were near them, or even 50 ft away.
Someone reacting to a smell is not an allergy. That's just someone reacting.
I am allergic to chemicals. All kinds. From too much car exhaust in heavy traffic, to perfumes and such.
Even laundry soaps oozing out of other people clothes.
Their body heat makes the soap fragrence emit from their clothing and makes it even stronger.

When people are in the same room with me, that have lotions on it makes my nose itch my throat and eyes burn. I rub my eyes and face even. It makes my skin burn.

I'm not allergic to the person or even the smells. It the chemicals used that I react too.
Even fragrense free lotion and laundry soaps affect me.

Maybe the peeps you think are reacting to you are reacting to chemicals you use. Or even hair products you use.
Most people dint believe me when I tell them I'm chemically sensitive, so I would never say I don't believe you! But it may not be YOU at all that others are reacting to.
It maybe something you have on.
Take care.
Don't be so hard on your selves.""

I believe there are people like this guy who are sensitive to chemicals or smells. Most of the disgusting reactions comes from these people...stay away from them and be happy till u find a cure