Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jaim618

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Jaim618 »

ikageorgian wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:00 pm
Jimi Stein wrote:somthing upwards I meant that there is infection taste behind above the tongue I think

small update, doing this bleach now for few days, i have fresh taste....but still get reactions, but it is less.....dunno how much better my bb is....
@jimi Stein. Keep doing it, I"m telling you the ratio must be at least 1X20. Do nasal rinse also. Probably you have type 1 and type 2 Hali.
When I've started it on July 12-th, it was my. friend's Dad's funeral, I got reactions of course, but it was less and less. It took for me to eradicate all this god damned bacterias 100% almost two weeks. I mean 100%, after starting it, it radically went off and than day by day subsided but surely.
It's my 29-th day and I'm completely bb free, even when I meet strangers they ain't smell nothing, I'm back to normal as I was 13 years old.
Keep doing it, it takes time, for some effect is right away, for us who have bb for 20, 30 years or more, it takes a little longer to wash away this deeply incarnated VSC bacterias from ENT cavities. But 100% satisfaction is guaranteed.

But for them, who has in addition type 3 halitosis, intestine cleansing is needed, definitely. Keep going man, you are on the right path. God bless your effort.
Good luck. [-o< [-o< [-o<
How do you cleanse your intestines?

Simpleliving2019
Total Newbie

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Simpleliving2019 »

I read through the thread and unless I missed it I didn’t see anyone explained that chlorine actually chemically neutralizes volatile sulfur compounds. Diluted bleach is even used to neutralize mercaptan that odorizes propane or natural gas...diluted because the chemical reaction is such that even straight Clorox will create quite a hot reaction if not diluted. This is why it is working better than other things people try. My question is why not use Closys mouthwash instead, it’s releases chlorine dioxide gas and the gas can freely travel places where the liquid didn’t even reach and it does indeed neutralize VSCs, I attest to that personally.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Jimi Stein »

cause it colors teeth, you cant use it for long....your teeth will become yellow.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Simpleliving2019
Total Newbie

Hmmm, my experience with Closys is that it whitens my teeth a bit. I will heed your words, but with a grain of salt. My experience with chlorine bleaching in general is that it can cause yellowing when too much is used, but in the right proportion it creates the whitest of whites, I would think these chlorine bleaching principles would apply to either chlorine dioxide or sodium hypochlorite (Clorox). Just reviewing the Amazon reviews of Closys, I didn’t see anyone say it caused yellowing, but again, I will keep your words in mind for the long term and keep an eye out.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

chlorine hexadine, sodium chlorite, chlorine dioxine, zinc chloride.....all similar stuff they damage teeth....
Simpleliving2019
Total Newbie

I don’t know about all that Jimi, seems like you are lumping chlorine dioxide in with a lot of other chemicals that have different properties. I mean they use chlorine dioxide to bleach paper white...people seem to be saying it has a whitening effect on teeth from all I’ve read (except what you told me). I’m not sure you are making proper distinctions on specific chemical properties. But I will leave it at that.
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

Jimi Stein wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:46 am chlorine hexadine, sodium chlorite, chlorine dioxine, zinc chloride.....all similar stuff they damage teeth....
they color or damage teeth? two very different things
bb free)
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

searching wrote: Mon May 16, 2016 5:03 pm I’ve recently started using ordinary chlorine bleach, diluted with water, as a mouthwash. For me, it is the most-effective, least-expensive treatment I’ve ever received to control BB. I first read this in Hal's post seen here.

• Jimi S. linked information using chlorine bleach diluted with water seen here.

• Gigigirl reported successful reduction of BB using Carifree seen here. Note: the antimicrobial agent in Carifree is diluted chlorine bleach, i.e. sodium hypochlorite, seen here.

• Dr. Scott Frey, a dentist/orthodontist in the USA, blogs about using dilute chlorine bleach as a mouthwash seen here.

• A periodontal practice in the USA describe the use of chlorine bleach diluted with water as a mouthwash seen here.

This works remarkably well.

"PEOPLE START WITH LOW DOSAGE; A DROP IN THE GLASS OF WATER, TO SEE HOW YOU CAN TAKE IT....DONT START WITH 1/6 LIKE Dr. Slots RECOMMENDS IN THE LINK ABOVE.....MIGHT BE TOO MUCH FOR SOME.....ESPECIALLY IF YOU CLEAN THE NOSE, BE VERY CAREFUL...."----- JIMI STEIN
Interesting.
After reading the OP, I sent an email to Dr. Slots and to my pleasant surprise, he replied after a few hours.
This is what he stated.

"The treatment below works completely in all tested cases of halitosis. One can buy 4% chlorhexidine ('Hibiclens') over the counter. This of course shows the bacterial component of halitosis.

================

Chlorhexidine is an efficient antiseptic in combating halitosis. Severe halitosis can be socially unacceptable and numerous remedies for oral malodor have been proposed throughout history (286). Persistent halitosis is caused by the volatile sulfur compounds produced by anaerobic bacteria that mainly reside on the dorsum of the tongue (121, 190, 259). Halitosis can be markedly reduced by applying 4% chlorhexidine to the most posterior part of the tongue dorsum using a toothbrush or a cotton swab tip (own unpublished data). The ability of chlorhexidine to bind to and be slowly released from the mucosal surface of the tongue makes it the preferred antiseptic agent against halitosis bacteria (132).

=================

Best regards,

Jorgen Slots"

But again, this is not a medical advice and anyone who tries it without consulting a doctor takes a risk on his own.

Personally, I tried it with full strength and had severe infection. I had bleeding through my nose, and went to ER where heavy antibiotics were administered to me.

I think Jimi is right. It should be very carefully tried in a very, very mild strength as it is NOT for daily use.
KL123
Sheriff
Re:

Post by KL123 »

searching wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:16 pm Great question. Thanks for catching the typo!
I am diluting the 5.25wt% sodium hypochlorite solution with 20 to 30X water dilution. The resulting solution should have no more than the recommended solute concentration published in the article linked earlier in the post.
Is this what you are talking about when you say 5.25 wt%?

https://www.net32.com/ec/sultan-sodium- ... NREALw_wcB
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

KL123 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:44 pm
searching wrote: Mon May 16, 2016 5:03 pm I’ve recently started using ordinary chlorine bleach, diluted with water, as a mouthwash. For me, it is the most-effective, least-expensive treatment I’ve ever received to control BB. I first read this in Hal's post seen here.

• Jimi S. linked information using chlorine bleach diluted with water seen here.

• Gigigirl reported successful reduction of BB using Carifree seen here. Note: the antimicrobial agent in Carifree is diluted chlorine bleach, i.e. sodium hypochlorite, seen here.

• Dr. Scott Frey, a dentist/orthodontist in the USA, blogs about using dilute chlorine bleach as a mouthwash seen here.

• A periodontal practice in the USA describe the use of chlorine bleach diluted with water as a mouthwash seen here.

This works remarkably well.

"PEOPLE START WITH LOW DOSAGE; A DROP IN THE GLASS OF WATER, TO SEE HOW YOU CAN TAKE IT....DONT START WITH 1/6 LIKE Dr. Slots RECOMMENDS IN THE LINK ABOVE.....MIGHT BE TOO MUCH FOR SOME.....ESPECIALLY IF YOU CLEAN THE NOSE, BE VERY CAREFUL...."----- JIMI STEIN
Interesting.
After reading the OP, I sent an email to Dr. Slots and to my pleasant surprise, he replied after a few hours.
This is what he stated.

"The treatment below works completely in all tested cases of halitosis. One can buy 4% chlorhexidine ('Hibiclens') over the counter. This of course shows the bacterial component of halitosis.

================

Chlorhexidine is an efficient antiseptic in combating halitosis. Severe halitosis can be socially unacceptable and numerous remedies for oral malodor have been proposed throughout history (286). Persistent halitosis is caused by the volatile sulfur compounds produced by anaerobic bacteria that mainly reside on the dorsum of the tongue (121, 190, 259). Halitosis can be markedly reduced by applying 4% chlorhexidine to the most posterior part of the tongue dorsum using a toothbrush or a cotton swab tip (own unpublished data). The ability of chlorhexidine to bind to and be slowly released from the mucosal surface of the tongue makes it the preferred antiseptic agent against halitosis bacteria (132).

=================

Best regards,

Jorgen Slots"

But again, this is not a medical advice and anyone who tries it without consulting a doctor takes a risk on his own.

Personally, I tried it with full strength and had severe infection. I had bleeding through my nose, and went to ER where heavy antibiotics were administered to me.

I think Jimi is right. It should be very carefully tried in a very, very mild strength as it is NOT for daily use.
that JOrgen dude is very strange....I asked him for proper interview, to help us....he said that he is in a serious research business and seems like our site is not worth his time.....I was really dissapointed, and now he does not recommend bleach anymore, but chlorine dioxine crap?

https://www.rxlist.com/peridex-side-eff ... m#overview
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Jimi Stein wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:57 pm
that JOrgen dude is very strange....I asked him for proper interview, to help us....he said that he is in a serious research business and seems like our site is not worth his time.....I was really dissapointed, and now he does not recommend bleach anymore, but chlorine dioxine crap?

https://www.rxlist.com/peridex-side-eff ... m#overview
Yeah I have used peridex before and it certainly stains the teeth, it also generally requires a prescription otherwise not available over the counter; however, here Dr. Slot is talking about 4% Chlorhexidine which is not only different but available over the counter.
From the little I read, this stuff is non-toxic, which makes it personally more preferable for me to use instead of putting Clorox in my mouth which is definitely toxic.

I will give both (4% Chlorhexidine and Clorox) a shot even though I am 100% sure it won't work for me since what I have is, as categorized by Dr. Murat, Type 4 BB.
KL123
Sheriff
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by KL123 »

Life_Goes_On wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:49 am I have tried the bleach solution and it didnt work for me. UNDERSTAND that I never once said that people should not try the bleach solution to see if it will mask their bad breath. So lets stop trying to create an argument that doesnt exist. As I've said many times before I didnt come to this post to stop you all from using the bleach solution, I came here to warn other members of the potential dangers of the "longterm" use of clorox bleach. I didnt even want to argue about the matter until SEARCHING and Cureplz called me out with their phony studies so I had to put them in their place. So stop telling me to leave you alone. Im not trying to help you, you cant even help yourself. Im trying to help the other members who're being suckered into your unproven method.

Look up every comment I made on this website. Im here to genuinely help people and I want to find the cure not just for myself but for the next person as well. So when I see someone like you promoting a lie on this website like its some miracle sent from God for people with bad breath when really it could potentially be posion then Im going to call your bullshit. If you dont like me warning people of the potential longterm dangers of clorox bleach then finance your own study and show factual proof that it is safe to use clorox bleach on a daily basis for longterm use and i'll glady go away.

Quite frankly I dont care what you use to be but if another human gets chlorine poisoning then there are potential dangers in it. Are you trying to tell me even casual swimmers dont get chlorine poisoning? Just because you never got it doesnt mean someone else cant get it. It seems to me that everything you say is based on emotion, backed up with no factual proof, its as if you know you're wrong but you're afraid to admit to it.

And since we're going back to what I previously said, lets go back to what you previously said. When the new user Gingin was asking is it safe to use Clorox bleach for longterm use, you answered the questiom by saying, "I mean the user searching has been using it for almost a year and got no side effects, so It should and I hope it's fine." You sound ignorant, you think because one person who tried a product doesnt recieve any side effects that automatically makes it safe to promote longterm use for the entire public? You do know that some of the deadliest diseases in the world can potentially carry no side effects? Now GinGin is going to use the bleach solution possibly for longterm use and there could be a possibility that he/she could hurt themselves doing so. If that was the case, how could you live with yourself knowing you're the reason why Gingin's health declines overtime? Oh thats right you dont care but I do.

I read through the entire thread and you may not be an active user anymore but I must appreciate your patience and wisdom for continuously having a scholarly dialogue in a civil manner, even after getting ridiculed by a couple of users.

Here is what I think.

If Clorox works for someone and they want to use it? MORE POWER THEM!

On the other hand, my "basic common" sense tells me that pouring diluted Clorox in one's mouth, and also running it through the nasal passage, three times a day may potentially cause some side effects. It's a toxic chemical getting a direct contact with the very delicate and extremely fragile tissue in our mouths, throat and nasopharynx area.

My "basic common sense" is wrong? If yes, that's a good a news to everyone.

On a side note, I also believe that whether Clorox or any other mouth rinse is perhaps remedy for Type 1 and 2 BB only. Not sure about Type 3 but definitely not for Type 4 since I am a bearer of it.

When diluted hydrogen peroxide mouth rinsed was hyped up, I gave it a try.
Thoroughly rinsed my mouth with it, and went to work. My drive to work in those days was about 45 minutes.

I continuously checked my dry saliva with absolute zero order.
I was dancing with joy and pleasure in the car while I was driving. I thought I was finally free of this curse.

But soon as I spoke to a fellow college at work, he immediately stepped back 5 feet and leaned against a wall.
From his facial reactions, I knew right away that I will perhaps carry this crap to my grave.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Is there any Dentist on this site?

Why this kind of bleach seems so pricey for a 16 Oz bottle while the large gallon ones or clorox at walmart are very cheap?

It looks to be same 5.25% Sodium Hypochlorite, as clorox, no?

https://www.net32.com/ec/sultan-sodium- ... gI1mPD_BwE
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

maybe causes it is for dentists, much more purer
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Jimi Stein wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:40 pm maybe causes it is for dentists, much more purer
Yeah that's a mystery.
I was somewhat cautious of putting any Clorox bleach in my mouth so I ordered one of these pricey one's used by the dentists during root canal flush.
Will give it a shot by thoroughly diluting it even though I am sure it's only a temporary cover up or or clean up job to kill the existing bacteria in the mouth, and it has nothing to do with fixing the root cause of the problem.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic