Your Email Address:

First Name:

OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
steffna
Junior

Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!

Post by steffna »

Dead wrote:
steffna wrote:That's good i think that you're gonna try antifungals. We seem to be in a similar line of thinking, i have actually planned on trying Nystatin soon. About your question, if i had to guess right now i would say some kind of gut dysbiosis. Do you also have stomach problems or IBS like symptoms? Since i got this throat bb i have been very bloated and getting stomach ache every day.
You hang in there too!
Dead

I don't have stomach aches, but I am bloated all the time, once I was even asked if I was pregnant, no joking ](*,) I am out of breath when I eat also, and sometimes my heartbeat increases when eating. I guess it is caused by the hiatal hernia and/or LPR.
I agree with you, something that is out of balance in your guts is affecting everything else, I feel if we don't solve the original problem, all the rest is just band aids.
Same here. Some of my friends thinks i'm a secret alcoholic because of my "beer" belly lol. I also often get rapid heart beat after eating. Another thing i'm gonna try is the antibiotic rifaximin. That one isn't absorbed by the bloodstream like most ones, so it only kills bacteria in the digestive tract. If it works then i'll know for sure it's something in my gut.
hi dead, how is it going with the rifaximin? I have been taking for a period but didn't work for me.

Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

steffna wrote:
Dead wrote:
steffna wrote:That's good i think that you're gonna try antifungals. We seem to be in a similar line of thinking, i have actually planned on trying Nystatin soon. About your question, if i had to guess right now i would say some kind of gut dysbiosis. Do you also have stomach problems or IBS like symptoms? Since i got this throat bb i have been very bloated and getting stomach ache every day.
You hang in there too!
Dead

I don't have stomach aches, but I am bloated all the time, once I was even asked if I was pregnant, no joking ](*,) I am out of breath when I eat also, and sometimes my heartbeat increases when eating. I guess it is caused by the hiatal hernia and/or LPR.
I agree with you, something that is out of balance in your guts is affecting everything else, I feel if we don't solve the original problem, all the rest is just band aids.
Same here. Some of my friends thinks i'm a secret alcoholic because of my "beer" belly lol. I also often get rapid heart beat after eating. Another thing i'm gonna try is the antibiotic rifaximin. That one isn't absorbed by the bloodstream like most ones, so it only kills bacteria in the digestive tract. If it works then i'll know for sure it's something in my gut.
hi dead, how is it going with the rifaximin? I have been taking for a period but didn't work for me.
Hi Steffna, i haven't tried them yet because they're so expensive. I think i will get them after my next payment. So they didn't work for you at all huh, is there any medication you have tried that made a difference?
goodtobad
Total Newbie

Post by goodtobad »

Johnv713 wrote:Email sent. Have a nice day!
can you also send the dental probiotics product name to [email protected]
steffna
Junior

Post by steffna »

So they didn't work for you at all huh, is there any medication you have tried that made a difference?
[quote][/quote]

No...not at all. I'm inclined to think sometimes it's a metabolic inherited disorder, this would explain why my father has it too. Fingers crossed for your rifaximin, I think we all have different reasons for halitosis, so it may work for you, who knows
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic